Diane Turner
A
What fresh ludicrousness is this? The Onion couldn’t make this up. Are my eyes deceiving me or did a sitting member of congress tell another today he looked like a Smurf? 🤣😂🤣😂

What’s next? “I am rubber… you are glue?”

Republicans are off their rockers.
09:36 PM - Nov 14, 2023
My Flying Car 2020
A
In response to Diane Turner.
It's what happens when voters allow men to get these jobs because they shook hands with the right people and can fit in a suit.
01:38 PM - Nov 15, 2023
KevinC
A
I eagerly await additional ludicrous congressional inquiries courtesy of James Comer and Gym Jordan.
01:17 PM - Nov 15, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
As laughable as some the congressional shenanigans may seem, these cowardly 🤡 are normalizing violence and assault within the walls/halls of Congress. Any of us act like this, we get fired or arrested. Yet, lawmakers are advocating for lawlessness, on our dime.
11:46 AM - Nov 15, 2023
Ray King
A
These right wingers are nothing but trolls and chaos agents. They have no idea how to lead or govern. That's why we gotta make sure these clowns are out of power for good.
10:47 PM - Nov 14, 2023
Pam Sourelis
A
Hatred and greed eat brain cells.
09:48 PM - Nov 14, 2023
J.D. Cunegan
A
Further proves my theory that modern conservatives are just all the bullies we knew in school who simply... never grew up. I've long said the "education is bad" crowd is the same crowd that bullied the kids who got good grades.
09:39 PM - Nov 14, 2023
Anthony Lee
A
In response to J.D. Cunegan.
If one doesn't put in the work, one won't get life's rewards. A lesson taught to me early in life. 🙂
09:50 PM - Nov 14, 2023
Pamela
A
🙄😂
09:37 PM - Nov 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}