KansasCity FruitKace
A
thread 1/3
White ppl do not & cannot experience racism. There’s no way white ppl can experience racism. White ppl invented it & benefit from it. Unless you’ve been intentionally ignoring when BBIMP speak abt racism you should know this. You aren’t a victim. This isn’t X. This is called pushback & its necessary
01:18 PM - Nov 15, 2023
KansasCity FruitKace
A
thread 2/3
Enough Not All White People’ng. Enough painting yourself as a victim of BBIMP who point this out. Enough. Stop & listen. Actively listen. @AnnWerner
01:18 PM - Nov 15, 2023
KansasCity FruitKace
A
thread 3/3
Reverse racism is not a thing,
01:22 PM - Nov 15, 2023
BigMommaLurka
A
In response KansasCity FruitKace to their Spout
I recognize my unearned privileges. I know listening is the only way to learn. I strive to use that privilege when it will do some good for someone not as "fortunate" born.
I can go FULL KAREN for you if you need it.
11:47 AM - Nov 16, 2023
Kirk Taylor
A
As a nation we are pretty ignorant about racism and prejudice (gee I wonder why that is?), and I would venture that a huge majority of ppl think prejudice and racism are synonymous.
04:47 PM - Nov 15, 2023
Joe JustUs
A
At least they are making it easier for me to know who to unfollow, mute & block. ✊🏾💯🐳
03:30 PM - Nov 15, 2023
Mynxie
A
In response to Joe JustUs.
Yep, just did the same
06:59 PM - Nov 15, 2023
William Turner
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
02:34 PM - Nov 15, 2023
CPfromCA
A
My brother has complained for 35+ yrs how unfair things are. He's a str8, fair-skinned, blue-eyed, able-bodied man. Just a few months ago I said (again) that, as such, he had great advantages in this country. He screamed, said he'd NEVER gotten ONE break in his entire life & hung up on me.
02:31 PM - Nov 15, 2023
Lo
A
In response to CPfromCA.
Have a similar experience w/family. When they push back so hard against a quiet factual observation/fact I've delivered to them, it just tells me I've hit a nerve & they know it's true.
05:00 PM - Nov 15, 2023
Florida Redhead
A
In response to CPfromCA.
Sounds like he has a self-efficacy problem.
07:28 PM - Nov 15, 2023
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
Anyone claiming that white people don't benefit from the privilege afforded to ALL of us by systemic racism is ridiculously self absorbed. You don't need to be a racist in order to benefit from racism. White people need to fix racism - its not complex.. #DoBetter
02:22 PM - Nov 15, 2023
Jim Plunkett
A
In response AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn to their Spout
Yup. Ever get a traffic ticket and didn't have to worry about being shot by the cops if you said the wrong thing? You benefited from white priv.; 1000s of other examples

Be grateful for it, and work so everyone can enjoy the same benefits we have — everyone should be able to enjoy a fairer life
07:15 PM - Nov 15, 2023
Denise R
A
Thank you Kace for the facts. It really truly ruffles me when people use the term racism so loosely; not even understanding that it’s a systemic institution in place for the benefit of a specific people. There’s prejudice, there’s bias, and then there’s absolute racism. Three different things.
01:51 PM - Nov 15, 2023 (Edited)
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
In response to Denise R.
All white people benefit from racism. That doesn’t mean none suffer under other forms of oppression. It means that, as white people, they have benefited from structural oppression that favors their racial group.
02:28 PM - Nov 15, 2023