Jo she/her Thompson
A
Children are required by law to attend school. During the course of any day, people will get hungry and distracted by their aching stomach. Given that they are required to be there and required to eat to survive, all children should be fed at school for free.

School lunch debt shouldn't exist.
11:25 AM - Nov 17, 2023
Max Prophet
A
In response to Jo she/her Thompson.
I agree, since people are allowing the government to program their children, the govt should cover the cost of meals. No child should go hungry especially when the govt wants them for the meat grinder.
11:34 PM - Nov 18, 2023
Democracy!Equality! Equity!Compassion!
A
I think we should feed, educate and take care of all our children medically just because it’s the right thing to do and is a smart investment in the future of our country. But I think you’re saying the same thing actually…
10:08 AM - Nov 18, 2023
Julia@myollieBarradise1
B
Here on Barra, the kids are able to come in before school to get breakfast. In our local co-op, we have a bin where you can put food or anything you wish and it goes to people who need it, we've also got local charities that get money from everyone who shops in the co'op, so every little help...
06:20 AM - Nov 18, 2023
KM Laurence
A
Agree💯. If politicians can get taxpayers to fork out for their ‘work’ dinners, then surely no child should go hungry. Thank you for sharing.
02:00 AM - Nov 18, 2023
Debra Strege
A
Democrats got both houses in Minnesota, passed free lunch for all. And the whole protecting women's health, legal weed.
08:01 PM - Nov 17, 2023
Caryl D
A
Food/hunger is not a political issue
03:43 PM - Nov 17, 2023
DjinnDoggerel
A
In response to Caryl D.
While I’m glad it is not a problem for you, it is a major political issue for many many others.
07:42 PM - Nov 17, 2023 (Edited)
George Bishop
A
In response to Caryl D.
I assume you mean it shouldn't be a political issue, because students should be fed, no questions asked?
07:52 PM - Nov 17, 2023
Harmony
A
I constantly hear people talk shit about California, mostly from people who don't live here. We offer every student K-12 free breakfast and lunch. The schools are reimbursed by state and federal funds. No more shame.
12:49 PM - Nov 17, 2023
Jo she/her Thompson
A
In response to Harmony.
This is beautiful, should be nationwide.
01:27 PM - Nov 17, 2023
darryl
A
I agree fully.
This should be structured as a grant passed to the individual. All children , all students up to 21
11:33 AM - Nov 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}