Kymberlyn Reed
A
#mouthypolitics101

Same here.

My energy will be devoted to getting dependable voters and their circle to the polls. Part of me thinks these spoiled brats are once more looking for Black voters to take up the slack, which makes them racist as well as selfish.
Mary Locker @WW2Vetkid
If not this issue, they'd have found or invented another one to justify voting for a 3rd party and therefore not defending democracy. I'm so totally over those who proudly proclaim that they have no idea how elections, winning and serving in office and/or government in general actually work.
05:05 PM - Nov 17, 2023
05:10 PM - Nov 17, 2023
Karmella Haynes
A
In response to Kymberlyn Reed.
Ironically, maybe, a lot of “privilege” in this election system goes to people who actually have a favorite candidate they can honestly vote for, and don’t have to pick a “lesser of two evils” under extreme duress to avoid being called all kinds of “asshole” and “selfish” by other voters.
06:27 PM - Nov 17, 2023
Kymberlyn Reed
A
In response to Karmella Haynes.
Politics is not a popularity contest, nor will every politician be able to fulfill whatever wish list folks have. It's about harm reduction first and foremost. I'm not trying to fall in love with Biden or anything, but give the man a chance to get shit done that matters to me.
06:31 PM - Nov 17, 2023
Mary Locker
A
Same. Vote forward letters in the hundreds for me.
05:32 PM - Nov 17, 2023
Liz Adams
A
Every election we have attention seekers saying they won't vote for the obviously better candidate because he says he doesn't like cornflakes, or some such trivial made up "reason". I'm interested in getting the grownups voting. And yes you can be 18 and be a grownup. Or 75 and be a silly kid.
05:19 PM - Nov 17, 2023
Mary Locker
A
In response to Liz Adams.
Entitled brats. . . All of them. I'm working to make sure they're irrelevant to our outcomes.
05:33 PM - Nov 17, 2023