Cindy_Coffeelatte
A
Survey says 50% of prior vaxxed US adults said ‘no longer worried about the virus’ so not getting the newest shot.

This is not great heading into the holidays. Lots of travel, large events, & ‘colds’. Already 1 friend w/positive test & scary low O2 saturation last nite.

It’s not over. Be safe.
Zanetta_Inc @TheRealZanetta
CDC: New COVID-19 Hospitalizations Increase https://www.msn.com/en-us/...
09:02 PM - Nov 17, 2023
10:05 PM - Nov 17, 2023
Kristin N
A
In response to Cindy_Coffeelatte.
I know lots of people who think that. 😑 Not me I’ve had every single shot and no Covid. Just get it every year with flu shot and stay safe!
09:16 AM - Nov 18, 2023
Cindy_Coffeelatte
A
In response to Kristin N.
It is shocking to me that so many are taking this very lightly. Glad you are not!
10:20 AM - Nov 18, 2023
Tracy I
A
I’m all caught up on vax. Virus is playing the long game.
10:33 PM - Nov 17, 2023
Pamela
A
Thanks for the reminder. I’m going to try to get one this weekend.
10:25 PM - Nov 17, 2023
Cindy_Coffeelatte
A
In response to Pamela.
Our county health offered flu shots & just happened to have the Covid vaccines (which they didn’t publicize.) So we got both shots same day, & less than a mile from home instead of 20 minute drive each way. That was closest when I looked.

I think there’s not good w/distribution or promotion.
10:30 PM - Nov 17, 2023
J.D. Cunegan
A
The upcoming holidays are a huge reason why I *am* getting the new vaccine. I'm not trying to get my 89-year-old grandma or 64-year-old mother sick over pie or under the tree.
10:09 PM - Nov 17, 2023
Cindy_Coffeelatte
A
In response to J.D. Cunegan.
I am very grateful to have been able to get vaxxed several weeks ago. Just so many stories about people going to work sick, sending kids to school sick, attending events while ‘sorta sick’.

Good for you on thinking about how to protect yourself and your family.
10:14 PM - Nov 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}