A
Keep this going.

Would you do it if I said please?

Please?
12:12 AM - Nov 18, 2023
Steven Aufrecht
A
In response to Larry Henson.
Agree totally, but people also need to think about what they really need and buy less when prices go up. Not saying it’s consumers’ fault. But boycotts can make a difference
03:04 PM - Dec 30, 2023
Larry Henson
A
In response to Steven Aufrecht.
Point well taken. I'll pass it on.
03:14 PM - Dec 30, 2023
Obsidian
A
I have been a student of the economy for 30 years through three recessions and this is 100% the cause of inflation!
01:39 AM - Dec 30, 2023
#Glassbydeanna
A
It amazes me how people have free access to info now and still “Blame Prime Minister Trudeau” here in Canada. Meanwhile we have one family that owns multiple grocery chains, a bank, and a huge pharmacy chain. They own 52% of the stock the in all those corporations. Loblaws booked 300% PROFIT! So, ya
01:30 AM - Dec 30, 2023
Sean Dunn
A
And they can't afford to pay taxes or fair wages. Weird.
11:08 PM - Nov 18, 2023
Kim Masters
A
Corporate greed is called out consistently by a few senators, representatives, and some economists. Unfortunately it isn't done by enough people and doesn't get enough coverage while blaming Biden for high prices gets blasted out at viral levels. 🤬
04:42 PM - Nov 18, 2023
Tikki Foy
A
In response to Kim Masters.
This shit, right here! Tru tru truth
05:27 PM - Nov 18, 2023
Ashanti- Na
A
Ever notice that "Taxes" are Never part of the calculation? At the macro-economic kitchen table (reported on hourly), why is increasing/decreasing income (ie getting a 2nd job or promotion, or getting laid off) not as relevant a part of the conversation as at real life family tables?
03:25 PM - Nov 18, 2023
Larry Henson
A
In response to Ashanti- Na.
The ones you speak of have very little time to ponder such issues. They feel they've been ignored for the last 40 odd years. Network news frightens them w/the horror of interest rates skyrocking because of inflation.
04:06 PM - Nov 18, 2023
Larry Henson
A
In response to Ashanti- Na.
Sorry about the length and getting off subject but sometimes we all must rant a little. It's good for the soul. Excuse me while I go burn some sage.
04:07 PM - Nov 18, 2023
Max Prophet
A
In regards to the content of the meme: That's because both parties are kissing corporate ass. And the both told Bernie Sanders to STFU the last time he brought it up, and surprise! He must've listened. If they don't address it before Nov 2024 Biden could lose.
03:52 AM - Nov 18, 2023
Kim Masters
A
In response to Max Prophet.
Bernie hasn't been shut up about calling out corporate greed. He and Sen Warren call it out on the regular. 🤷‍♂️
04:34 PM - Nov 18, 2023
IMO
A
Which indicates their long range plan was successful.
12:21 AM - Nov 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}