Christopher Bouzy
A
Dani is 100% correct. We have several active subcommunities that keep to themselves and are not bots or trolls.
dani @danismashingit
I would like to remind people that accounts spouting in different languages is a wonderful thing for the platform.

If you don't know what's being said, Google Translate is your friend.

It is extremely disheartening to see large accounts scream "BOT" every time non-English spouts show up.
12:06 PM - Nov 17, 2023
01:09 AM - Nov 18, 2023
Larry Canuck
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I was a mod on another site (not X!) that has subscribers from all time zones and languages. I used to love Google translating both directions (from and to their language of choice). There was English-only pushback from members, and about a year ago the PTB made it only English, so I stopped ...
11:01 AM - Feb 24, 2024
Ellie Byrd
A
I've seen all different languages on here! Some pretty standard languages but a lot that I am in no way familiar with! I love that this space is making it accessible for other cultures to express themselves!! I fucking love this space!!!!
10:43 AM - Nov 18, 2023
Phred
A
The Germans wake up to what we in North America call Spoutible After Dark. Imagine that with your morning coffee.
07:09 AM - Nov 18, 2023
Sabine
A
In response to Phred.
Depends whether you are on the east or the west coast. To the east coast we wake up to what you might call Spoutible way before dawn.
07:13 AM - Nov 18, 2023
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
In response to Phred.
Sadly I miss it all. It would be so much fun.
10:07 AM - Nov 18, 2023
Kate E
A
I enjoy the “Guten Morgen” folks who are online when I’m up in the middle of the night 😊
07:04 AM - Nov 18, 2023
Julia@myollieBarradise1
B
I'm just asking, how do you interpret what their spout is talking about,
06:15 AM - Nov 18, 2023
Ben Peterson
A
In response to Julia@myollieBarradise1.
Google translate is phenomenal. It doesn't just translate text - it can translate spoken audio and language in pictures/video. Used it a lot when I was in Korea a few months ago
07:01 AM - Nov 18, 2023
Lynn Massie 💙
A
In response to Julia@myollieBarradise1.
many people don't know the link for Google translator.

here it is:
https://translate.google.c...
07:26 AM - Nov 18, 2023
IMO
A
Dani is always 100 percent correct, duh!
01:10 AM - Nov 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}