Phil Schnyder
A
thread 1/5
The value of a Social Network is its community. Without you, Spoutible would be a great platform without any content. We want to thank you guys for your support. It means a lot to us and to what we are trying to accomplish with Spoutible.
11:23 AM - Nov 18, 2023
Phil Schnyder
A
thread 2/5
In our earliest conversations about Spoutible (before it had a name), we wanted community investment. Imagine how much different Twitter would be if the community rather than VCs, wall street, and Elon Musk owned it. We are doing something different with Spoutible.
Phil Schnyder
A
thread 3/5
Spoutible can be a profitable, growing business without compromising what we stand for… because instead of trying to maximize clicks and profits, we’re building the best Social Network platform for our community. In the end, it’s you that makes this a vibrant, valuable platform.
Phil Schnyder
A
thread 4/5
Thanks again for your support.
Phil Schnyder
A
thread 5/5
eanybean
A
In response to Phil Schnyder.
Hi @Phil I love Spoutible and would dearly love to invest in it as it has such a wonderful community and set of values. I reside in Canada and WeFunder won't accept my application. Are you working on ways for Canadians to invest?
11:38 AM - Nov 18, 2023
BryanOfOhio
A
In response to eanybean.
Do you have any friends south of boarder you could sign a contract with?
I'm trying to think of anything to help do you have any Edward Jones up there investment companies? But then again if the province isn't going to allow it..
02:57 PM - Nov 18, 2023
Breezy Aussie
A
In response to eanybean.
That is interesting. I invested from Australia 🇦🇺 😁🤷🏼‍♀️
05:41 PM - Nov 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}