Kymberlyn Reed
A
thread 1/4
#mouthypolitics101

I am SOOOO done with how folks want to play games with other people's lives. Given my drothers I'd have a vibrant electoral system with more than two parties. Unfortunately we don't have that now, so we have to work with what's available. And right now we've got one party that's
07:00 PM - Nov 17, 2023
Kymberlyn Reed
A
thread 2/4
gone full-on Christofascist. Biden isn't perfect and I didn't vote for that. I voted for someone with experience in getting shit DONE which he has. The fact that the accomplishments of the Biden administration aren't front-page news is due to the media preferring the chaos of Republicans to the
Kymberlyn Reed
A
thread 3/4
steady, calm leadership of Democrats. Add to that the consistent right wing propaganda and bot farms and Dems are fighting a battle on two fronts. It's like folks have forgotten about the Dobbs decision that is having horrible effects on real people's lives. And the Republicans are gunning for
Kymberlyn Reed
A
thread 4/4
birth control even as they've been getting hammered on abortion. Folks really be thinking in order to vote for someone you'd want to have a beer with them. Republican voters NEVER stay home. They NEVER sit out an election. That's why they've been successful all these years.
Honey and pepper and roses en déshabillé
A
THIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

If we want that, we gotta hang on to what we've got, and there's one single route to do that.
In response to Kymberlyn Reed.
11:53 AM - Nov 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}