George Freeman
B
One of the biggest lies is that Dems are bad at messaging. The reality is that there are lots of Dems who are talking about the accomplishments of the Biden admin. The problem is that Dems’ messaging simply isn’t being amplified by the corporate media monopolies like GOP’s lies.
01:38 AM - Nov 19, 2023
Max Prophet
A
There's a little bit more than messaging not being amplified that is part of the problem.

https://www.levernews.com/...
In response to George Freeman.
02:00 AM - Nov 19, 2023
Mimi Wells
A
In response to Max Prophet.
It’s not like David Sirota doesn’t have a garage full of axes to grind with Democrats or anything.
08:09 PM - Nov 19, 2023
Max Prophet
A
In response to Mimi Wells.
And you know that and I know that and he knows that which means he's got to do his homework and can't come out with a bunch of BS. But if you're not going to read the article, I'd appreciate the people not responding.
08:13 PM - Nov 19, 2023
Nicole Kowalski
A
In response to Mimi Wells.
Sirota is still around? Hahahaha.
02:42 PM - Nov 20, 2023
Terminator LX
A
People have to give the policies time to make a difference. It’s not like he walked in the door and passed BBB. And it’s not like 4 years is a lot of time to make real changes. It takes a lot longer to fix and rebuild a damaged building than it takes to destroy it. Same with our country.
09:54 AM - Nov 19, 2023
Max Prophet
A
In response to Terminator LX.
People struggling with kitchen table issues. Don't have the time to wait for Democratic party policies to make a difference. They need relief yesterday. Time to wait is a luxury of the privileged class. If the party messaging isn't working it's because of the blinders to these issues.
06:14 PM - Nov 19, 2023 (Edited)
Nicole Kowalski
A
In response to Terminator LX.
Biden's administration was also delayed the usual transition time by months while Trump refused to leave the White House.
02:41 PM - Nov 20, 2023
Michael Baker
A
It’s like the problem of a broken clock versus one that is off. Trump does nothing for people. Zip. Zero. Zilch. Biden’s policies help some people. But the ones who aren’t helped (or perceive not to be) complain. Somehow, it’s better to help nobody than to help some people.
08:15 AM - Nov 19, 2023
Max Prophet
A
In response to Michael Baker.
#3 /?
06:21 PM - Nov 19, 2023
Max Prophet
A
In response to Michael Baker.
4/?
06:23 PM - Nov 19, 2023
Iron Talon
A
really cause the UAW just scored a 50% pay raise. Hollywood unions just scored historic gains as did dozens of other unions Starbucks being the latest.
That all being said, Donald Trump looks out ONLY FOR THE RICH. He's never done anything for the poor. Why would you want a fascist?😡
06:56 AM - Nov 19, 2023

Only followers of this user (researchergirl) can see their posts

Max Prophet
A
In response to Iron Talon.
Work on your reading comprehension. You've hit on a pet peeve of mine. When you attribute something to me that I did not explicitly say. You are suggesting that any criticism of the party is support of Trump. When that is simply not true! And that is something a lot of people on this website do. It
06:06 PM - Nov 19, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}