RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
Okay, y'all know that Biden can only put pressure on Netanyahu to obey international law. Y'all also know that Netanyahu also has the power to stop what he's doing. Blaming Biden for Netanyahu's actions is rather dishonest, and disingenuous. Y'all should know that foreign affairs is hyper complex
01:32 PM - Nov 19, 2023
Kevin Kretsch
A
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
Correct. Politicians in America are terrified of criticizing Israel; there is a very powerful lobby there. But also remember how quickly Biden traveled to Israel. Think of the security theater when he goes to a *friendly* safe country yet he went there during a war. He’s on this.
01:09 PM - Nov 20, 2023
Jenna
A
I blame Netanyahu and his govt for the war crimes they are commiting, but I also hold Biden accountable for repeating lies told by the Israeli govt and continuing to send weapons to them, that are then used to kill innocent civilians. People are completely justified in criticizing him for this.
09:23 AM - Nov 20, 2023
Jenna
A
In response to Jenna.
And I'm saying this as a Dem who voted for Biden and will vote however I need to prevent Trump from becoming president again.
09:24 AM - Nov 20, 2023
Denise Janick
A
In response to Jenna.
If Biden repeated Russian lies about Ukrainians, questioned the dead body count of Ukrainians and approved $14.5 BILLION ADDITIONAL funds to continue killing Ukrainian civilians, I wonder if people would see the problem.
10:43 AM - Nov 20, 2023
VergeClub
A
Not complicated. It's about who has power, and how he chooses to use it.

We all know that things can be done differently.

There is also a difference between people who grossly abuse their power and people who work within agreed upon standards. Each of those people has personal responsibility.
05:04 AM - Nov 20, 2023
Mlb Anx
A
💯. It remains my belief that this war was started with the intention of damaging President Biden (among other reasons like the genocide of Palestians). Media/journalists didn't take a beat to ascertain what was really going.
11:10 PM - Nov 19, 2023
Ray King
A
Republicans and the right wing media ARE dishonest and disingenuous. That's why they are constantly attacking Biden over Israel hoping to score political points.
04:47 PM - Nov 19, 2023
Dee Incognito
A
I think Biden can put plenty of pressure on Netanyahu via warnings to withdraw verbal and financial support. Protests that support that makes sense.

On the other hand, yeah, it's really complicated. And anybody who thinks Trump would be better is ignoring everything we know about Trump.
02:46 PM - Nov 19, 2023
Mlb Anx
A
In response to Dee Incognito.
It remains my belief that this war was started with the intention of damaging President Biden (among other reasons like the genocide of Palestians). Media/journalists didn't take a beat to ascertain what was really going on.
04:41 PM - Nov 19, 2023
BattleFuzz
A
And it's been a powder keg for centuries.
02:24 PM - Nov 19, 2023 (Edited)
Barb says Liberal Media is a Myth
A
Rob if you would just go to Ticktock you would be an expert on these complex matters.
02:22 PM - Nov 19, 2023
Tom a.k.a. Charlie’s dad
A
Too many people think they have all the information necessary to make world leader-level decisions because they listened to or read what some hack journalist said about the situation.
01:57 PM - Nov 19, 2023
Vee a lot of everything Happened
A
It is an absolute embarrassment that adults have no clue as to how our government works and what is and is not within its boundaries to control....but what's even more embarrassing, is that it has to be explained to them over and over again.
01:47 PM - Nov 19, 2023
Barb says Liberal Media is a Myth
A
In response to Vee a lot of everything Happened.
Even when it is explained to them they still go on their same bullshit. No matter what the topic is.
02:20 PM - Nov 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}