Khrissy Choate
A
thread 1/3
I have followed this person since day one here on Spoutible. I thought she was all about helping people connect here, and about helping make Spoutible an inclusive platform. At first that was who she presented herself to be. This is not that.
02:37 PM - Nov 19, 2023
Khrissy Choate
A
thread 2/3
If Spoutible is to be the inclusive site we all want, we can’t start labeling non English speakers as bots. Perhaps one day Spoutible will have a built in translator. Until we do, I plan on just scrolling past posts I can’t read. Google translate is also an option, but often not reliable.
02:42 PM - Nov 19, 2023
Khrissy Choate
A
thread 3/3
I have chosen to unfollow and block this person because this is not the first racially pr culturally insensitive thing she has posted here. I’ve watched as she gets called out for these things, and every time she doubles down rather than apologizing or admitting wrongdoing.
02:46 PM - Nov 19, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
In response to Khrissy Choate.
9 'likes' suggest varying perspectives/interpretations.

In my other reply I noted that we are not our feelings. More specifically, we are not our fears. And in the midst of our fears we communicate less adeptly.

I've yet to see a replier ask a clarifying question in such a situation (that ICR).
03:12 PM - Nov 19, 2023
Katie E
A
Ditto. :(
02:58 PM - Nov 19, 2023
Joe JustUs
A
I unfollowed and muted.

I’m good on the whole followers train.
02:38 PM - Nov 19, 2023