Kymberlyn Reed
A
thread 1/5
#mouthypolitics101

So let me see if I got this straight: Taylor Swift is using her platform to get her young fans registered to vote while Cardi B is using hers to disenfranchise her fans who don't have millions of bucks to get out of dodge if shit goes to hell in 2024???
08:29 PM - Nov 20, 2023
Kymberlyn Reed
A
thread 2/5
I knew the right wing disinformation campaign fueled by Russia was going to go after the Black vote so I'm not surprised at this. We have too many Black folks who don't understand basic civics AND history. Our people had to fight, bleed and DIE for the right to cast a ballot and
Kymberlyn Reed
A
thread 3/5
soma y'all gone let a rich ass rapper walk your asses right back onto the plantation?

Really?

Republicans FEAR the Black vote which is why they're fighting tooth and nail to keep us from the polls. Which is why they gerrymander election maps and why Jan 6th happened.
Kymberlyn Reed
A
thread 4/5
Two Tr*mp appointed judges just further eroded the Voting Rights Act which means if it goes to SCOTUS, you can kiss it goodbye. But yeah, listen to a rapper who doesn't know the damn difference between state and federal, or comprehend that the inflation we're dealing with is
Kymberlyn Reed
A
thread 5/5
artificial because companies are artifically increasing the price of goods. Oh and covid is STILL a thing. And that House Republicans are too busy trying to defund the VP and OSHA rather than actually govern!
Dréa25
A
In response to Kymberlyn Reed.
Apparently I missed this. What did Cardi b do?
08:46 PM - Nov 20, 2023