RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
thread 1/5
Let me repeat this again. Maybe this time I'll get it through to the doomsayers/doomposters (Eeyores) here. WE FUCKING KNOW WHAT TO DO TO COMBAT FASCISM, SO SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THE DOOMSAYING! Seriously, I don't mean to raise my voice as it were, but it's exhausting.
11:34 PM - Nov 20, 2023
A
thread 2/5
Instead of spending time of being lead by nose by corpo media, or indie media that has an agenda like Real America's voice...maybe first find good indie media, turn off the corpo news...and go touch grass? I mean seriously, YOU know what it takes to bring victory home for the Dems.
A
thread 3/5
Your "woe is me" attitude will not endear any sympathy from me. If anything the "woe is me" attitude, or "the world is gonna end because the News told us" attitude is not and has not worked, and is suppressive by its very nature. Now, for the rest of us, it's this simple.
A
thread 4/5
we're going to vote smartly, register people to vote, GOTV through canvassing, phone banking, text banking, letters, post cards and even posting videos on YouTube and social media, we're going to do our homework on our candidates, and most of all donate and get the Dem's message out.
A
thread 5/5
You know the corpo news media is spreading the fear and doomerism for clicks and ratings! Now instead of coming on social media and whining...get off your ass and help the Dems win. Trust us, people whom are still traumatized from 2016 got the message loud and clear, an decided to fight.
Vanessa White
B
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
I see.So seeing people, yes, even here, saying they’ll support third party candidates or not vote at all is doomsdaying? Fabulous.Guess I’m a doomsayer then. It seems of late realist = doomsdayer by people who aren’t prepared for the very real chance that the US is justthisclose to losing democracy.
01:58 PM - Nov 21, 2023
Paulette Hawkins
A
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
👇👇 This!!! ALL of THIS!!👇👇
11:39 PM - Nov 20, 2023
Thenew Blurt
A
In response to Paulette Hawkins.
so fucking simple if the dems get out to vote you win, game over ! just not that hard ! unfortunately many have allowed themsleves to be conned by a deadset stupid narcissist, but there are millions that wont vote for trump, the recent elections prove that , so just get your dems and indi's to vote
02:36 AM - Nov 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}