Professor Kyle
A
"If fascism takes over in the U.S., where will we go?" Nowhere. If that were to happen, fascism would be everywhere, sooner or later – we're in a global fight against fascism, bigotry, & hate right now. We need to stand up & fight, not flee to "blue states" or Canada or a utopia that doesn't exist.
11:59 AM - Nov 21, 2023
Anastasia Joy
A
Here in Ohio we just took a giant step toward restoring democracy. The nonpartisan citizens redistricting mission constitutional amendment petitions have been approved & will hit the streets shortly. Expect a flood of lies from the right which likely won't work as well as they did last time.
In response to Professor Kyle.
02:28 PM - Nov 21, 2023
William Turner
A
In response to Anastasia Joy.
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
07:34 PM - Nov 22, 2023
Ann Werner
A
One of my best friends from Stow has volunteered her time to the effort. Go Ohio! Time to take back your state!
05:53 PM - Nov 22, 2023
Anastasia Joy
A
In response to Ann Werner.
Great! Glad to hear! Everyone I've been talking to wants to join in. I think the feeling that we need change is nonpartisan. People want a legislature that properly funds our public schools, not one that spends weeks debating about drag queens.
07:29 PM - Nov 22, 2023
my name means God's grace
A
Good!!!
Looking forward to signing it...
05:53 AM - Nov 22, 2023
Jennifer Moore Baker
A
I have signed up for training and will be collecting signatures. This is a fight we need to win.
10:50 PM - Nov 21, 2023
Wayne Fryback
A
Damn right. We have the citizen's ballot initiative process here in Ohio, and we USE it!
10:03 PM - Nov 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}