Lola Gayle
A
A reminder to everyone: Most grocery stores are open on Thanksgiving Day. That means the employees are missing out on time with their families so you can spend more time with yours. Please be be polite, kind, and gracious if you have to run in for a forgotten ingredient. Don't be an asshole.
03:37 PM - Nov 22, 2023
Liz Adams
A
In response to Lola Gayle.
My son is working today at an in-store deli. That's why we had Thanksgiving yesterday! Please be nice to people working today!
11:28 AM - Nov 23, 2023
yO_Ocean
A
Good reminder! I usually plan on starting #BuyNothingDay on Thanksgiving Day
10:00 AM - Nov 23, 2023
Bonnie Ivanish
A
Thankfully, I've never run into anyone like that on a holiday run. Usually, most of us are grateful for a store's consideration in being open for the inevitable emergency situations, & interactions are often a bit festive. I hope I never encounter one of those other ever-unhappy jerks.
01:25 AM - Nov 23, 2023
Ellen Leigh
A
Absolutely! a few years ago, my husband came down with something the day before, so we stayed home from visiting his family. It meant that I needed to cook something of a Thanksgiving dinner for just us two. I was grateful to be able to hit the grocers and find plenty.
10:24 PM - Nov 22, 2023
John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️
A
Unfortunately, there's always at least one asshole.
05:11 PM - Nov 22, 2023
Pete Sapardi
A
Asking Americans to not be assholes is like asking them not to be gluttons. But good on you for trying.
04:21 PM - Nov 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}