Marie Jamison
A
https://californiahealthli... Re: “In the U.S., Black women are far more likely than white women to report that health care providers scolded, threatened, or shouted at them during childbirth” 😑
02:03 PM - Nov 24, 2023
Barbara Edelman
A
In response to Marie Jamison.
“do no harm.” “american civil rights project.” “californians for equal rights foundation.”
weasel names.
05:22 PM - Nov 25, 2023
LaJuan Woodland
A
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
07:39 PM - Nov 24, 2023
JIlda Nettleton
A
Many nonprofits limit their support to certain groups. In particular nonprofits may only support people living in a certain area or in a certain age group. Like youth or senior citizens. Will those be illegal as well? I myself belonged to a breast cancer support group that was only for younger women
05:11 PM - Nov 24, 2023
Penelope Lowder
A
The guy from Do No Harm actually believes that the medical profession has always been practiced equally until Black folks opened their mouths. He even has the audacity to use MLK’s words “content of their character” speech. The man is a racist, plain and simple.
04:35 PM - Nov 24, 2023
Marie Jamison
A
In response to Penelope Lowder.
I noticed that these conservative groups target projects that assist marginalized groups, particularly black. And they have the nerve to use group names to confuse about their real agenda: Californians for Equal Rights Foundation & American Civil Rights Project are decidedly anti black.
04:49 PM - Nov 24, 2023
Anastasia Joy
A
So what's their solution to the gap between white & Black infant & maternal mortality rate? Oh wait—they don't care. What shadowy white male billionaire founded this group & hired some "Moms for Liberty" types to be his front people? I'm sick to death of rich white guys demanding their "
03:58 PM - Nov 24, 2023 (Edited)
Michael Whitehead
A
Different named litigants from the Fearless Fund injunction, but pretty much the same objective 😡
03:26 PM - Nov 24, 2023
Renee Griffin
A
In response to Michael Whitehead.
But hopefully with the same outcome; the courts siding with the organizations helping black women.
06:01 PM - Nov 24, 2023
Ashanti- Na
A
Old habits die hard.
02:45 PM - Nov 24, 2023
just alex
A
This is troubling in light of the fact Black women in California are dying in childbirth. Like Judge Hackett’s daughter-in-law, Kyira Adele Dixon.
02:20 PM - Nov 24, 2023
Marie Jamison
A
In response to just alex.
Guess those conservatives aren’t pro life after all. 😕
02:47 PM - Nov 24, 2023
Anastasia Joy
A
In response to just alex.
"In California"? Try every state.. It's a huge problem here in "pro-life" Ohio where "pro-life" doesn't extend to Black women giving birth & very much wanted Black babies dying.
04:00 PM - Nov 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}