KansasCity FruitKace
A
We cannot dismantle white supremacy if we only focus on the South. One cannot be anti-racist if they aren’t willing to understand that.
05:36 PM - Nov 25, 2023
Linda Eisenstein
A
In response KansasCity FruitKace to their Spout
I'm trying to read Dennis Lehane's latest book, set in Boston after bussing between white Southie & black Roxbury has just been mandated. It is so well written but I have to put it down after every chapter because it is such a painful read.
12:59 PM - Nov 26, 2023
Andrea Loken
A
To add to the list, remember the Pr**d Boys terrorist group started in Canada (we are genuinely sorry about that).

White supremacy is a global scourge. We can never be complacent, at any time or in any place.
11:36 PM - Nov 25, 2023 (Edited)
Kevin Hilbiber
A
In response to Andrea Loken.
We cannot hold white supremacy against Canada- thats an STD you fellows caught from us. Poutine on the other hand- but we quibble, eh?
11:41 PM - Nov 25, 2023
Dr K
A
Truth👏🏾I’m from the South but much of the overt racism I’ve experienced has been in the Northeast.
10:19 PM - Nov 25, 2023
Mimi Wells
A
Anyone who’s seen A Raisin in the Sun or anything by August Wilson, or read Toni Morrison or Ralph Ellison, understands how racism up North was as bad as in the South, just quieter. Nowhere in this country is exempt.
07:35 PM - Nov 25, 2023
Zaya Rose ⛧
A
I like to remind people who think racism is a Southern thing that Oregon was founded as a whites only state
07:05 PM - Nov 25, 2023
Pam Sourelis
A
In response to Zaya Rose ⛧.
Idaho, too.
07:40 PM - Nov 25, 2023
9Gen
A
Loving all the lessons being taught here today. Some really good stuff.
06:13 PM - Nov 25, 2023
Kim Mmmm
A
Chopping the issue up into pieces keeps people blissfully obtuse.
05:49 PM - Nov 25, 2023
Ennis Cole
A
I must be married to Gilda Radner because I'm bewildered that this is something people don't get.
05:44 PM - Nov 25, 2023