Dr.XVI is the Wrong Crowd
A
Let's all remember that the Nazi's roots are in what white people did in the US to slaves, Native Americans, Mexicans, and others. Let's never forget that this shit started here and was an export to them there! Now do something real.
It’s Dr. Brown To You, Kiddo @DocJaniceL
From the Auschwitz Exhibition
"Remember, it didn’t start with gas chambers. It started with politicians dividing the people with ‘us vs. them.’ It started with intolerance & hate speech, & when people stopped caring, became desensitized, & turned a blind eye, it became a slippery slope to genocide"
10:37 PM - Mar 01, 2023
11:33 PM - Mar 01, 2023
Amy Wolf
A
In response to Dr.XVI is the Wrong Crowd.
I don’t think that’s quite accurate. Yes, Hitler used US methods as an inspiration, but his genocidal impulses and those of Europe in general are their own.
Remember that the Americans who slaughtered Native Americans and others WERE European, or just a few generations removed from it
05:26 AM - Mar 02, 2023
Dr.XVI is the Wrong Crowd
A
In response to Amy Wolf.
Oh please educate me. After all, I'm not about educating you. How whites treated Blacks and Native Americans directly influenced Nazis in their genocidal pursuits. That is a fact. So what do you want to debate? Which one was worse?
03:42 PM - Mar 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}