Cassie Usterhouse
A
When Trump mocked Disabled reporter, Serge Kovaleski, it should’ve been the end of his political ambitions. No amount of personal pain due to current events should send people into the clutches of that maniac.
Keith Cornwall @keithcornwallwrites
'Anyone who would want to put their family and friends through a second Trump term out of spite or a misunderstanding of current events baffles me. I understand people are in pain, but I guess I don't understand coping with pain by putting others in danger and ending democracy.' Allison Gill.
04:13 PM - Nov 26, 2023
05:58 PM - Nov 26, 2023
R.A. Roth
A
In response to Cassie Usterhouse.
Interesting explanation proffered by MAGA: Trump makes fun of EVERYONE like that.

Me: Um, so he universally mimics a disabled person to mock anyone he doesn't like. That's not the "gotcha" that you think it is. It underscores just how horrible a person he is and then some.
06:19 PM - Nov 26, 2023

Only followers of this user (BattleFuzz) can see their posts

Lee Bruce
A
In response to BattleFuzz.
I think he has convinced himself that he has done nothing wrong and kept saying it until his minions started parroting his rhetoric. Their continued support only reinforced his delusional believe and emboldened him which is so sad and terrifying. 🤔
06:14 AM - Nov 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}