Deanna (@LadyDi) of Love Wins Movement
A
thread 1/5
🤓 I think this question deserves a response so I will try to respond though for me the reason(s) extend beyond what I will share.

✔️ Firstly, I support ‘what appear to be’ the pillars of Harry & Meghan’s Archewell Foundation 👇👇👇
Char @Charmed_Im_Sure
Unpopular opinion: I'm not overly interested in the details of (former?) Prince Harry & Megan's life. I like them, am happy they removed themselves from the toxic & racist environment and love that they're happy.

But I don't understand the fascination many have on an ongoing basis.
11:14 AM - Nov 14, 2023
08:18 PM - Nov 26, 2023
A
thread 2/5
✔️ Firstly, I support ‘what appear to be’ the pillars of Harry & Meghan’s Archewell Foundation 👇👇👇
08:19 PM - Nov 26, 2023
A
thread 3/5
✔️ Secondly, I support the couple’s individual identities & what they have overcome!👇👇👇
08:20 PM - Nov 26, 2023 (Edited)
A
thread 4/5
✔️ Thirdly, I am a Canadian born, Commonwealth citizen of Welsh descent. As a child I lived in The Bahamas and saw how Her Majesty was treasured by their people, even getting to see her on a Royal Tour in person. But as an adult studying social work I came to learn the truth of the British Empire.
08:44 PM - Nov 26, 2023
A
thread 5/5
✔️ Finally, I adored Lady Diana, later the Princess of Wales, despite several members of my family being extremely close friends of Prince Charles & Princess Anne for the last 50 years plus both Parker-Bowles.

I have always valued Diana’s & Harry’s contributions to society far more than the BRF.
08:59 PM - Nov 26, 2023