Christopher Bouzy
A
Elon is pushing the Pizzagate nonsense, and some people on the left still think they should be on Twitter. They don't understand he is pushing these conspiracy theories because he wants the GOP to win in 2024.
06:43 PM - Nov 28, 2023
Lipsticktraces
B
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
You couldn't have made this easier, Mr. Bouzy. #PizzaGate
04:52 AM - Nov 29, 2023
Devo & Ju
A
The best part of a right-wing conspiracy? They're entirely immune to rational discourse and hypocrisy. 🙄
08:48 PM - Nov 28, 2023
Patrick Madden
A
I'm convinced that the majority of these idiots (including Elon) know what they're saying is false. It's intentional, deliberate.

They have to lie about things. Otherwise, they'll have to face the truth of what horrible people they are.
08:29 PM - Nov 28, 2023
Karen Monroy
A
There is no ‘bottoming out’ for black hole Elon. There isn’t enough power/status/money to satisfy his craving. The only thing left to do is jerk every chain he can and entwine as many souls with him as possible. There is no point other than to say, “I have power-you don’t and nothing you can do abo
07:22 PM - Nov 28, 2023 (Edited)
Alissa thee Italian (she/her)
A
People misinterpret "free speech" as "say absolutely anything you want, anytime, anywhere, to anyone without any consequences."
07:05 PM - Nov 28, 2023
Brooksie
A
In response to Alissa thee Italian (she/her).
Who has the list of all the recent Republicans accused and convicted of sex crimes, specifically child sex crimes? I have seen it here. Someone must have it bookmarked. The last I remember is some big Republican donor in Minnesota was nicked in August. There are so many to keep track of.
07:13 PM - Nov 28, 2023