Christopher Bouzy
A
There are some who believe things that are built by people who look and sound like me are inherently inferior. You overcome that by making what you built so much better than the others that eventually, people are forced to accept what you built.
Isa-Lee Wolf @IsaLeeWolf
Here's the thing.

When founding Spoutible, Christopher Bouzy made some promises. Most important to me: a place safe from trolls and bigotry.

And he's kept that promise.

Why would people want to go back to platforms run by people who repeatedly violate their trust (AND privacy?)
10:34 AM - Nov 29, 2023
11:33 AM - Nov 29, 2023
Dalton
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Bingo
01:40 AM - Nov 30, 2023
Carmen Derbedrossian
A
The irony being, that while they can momentarily feel superior, it is their ignorance and fear that launch a 9 year old to become a groundbreaker, pushing boundaries and following his vision. Thank God for all nine year olds who look and sound like Mr. Spoutible!
03:57 PM - Nov 29, 2023
Jennifer Puckett
A
And I don't think anyone here has had their account hacked. Score another one for @cbouzy
02:09 PM - Nov 29, 2023
Joan H
A
THIS👇🏾
01:49 PM - Nov 29, 2023
PS Annie
A
What you have built is amazing. We are grateful 💛
12:21 PM - Nov 29, 2023
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
We've lost so much innovation to bigoted gatekeeping.

This is a matter of fact, not to flatter: you're changing the entire landscape of social media in spite of the gatekeeping. In spite of the media conspicuously ignoring Spoutible.

In spite of retreaded sites. We notice.

The world will too.
12:13 PM - Nov 29, 2023
Kalind
A
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
I agree with this. Out of all of the discussions within fandoms, this place is far more civilized when discussing them. This tells me there’s a foundation to be built for a new normal and the status quo of toxicity can be rejected
12:28 PM - Nov 29, 2023
Karen Monroy
A
‘ Look and sound’ I’m not certain what that means… But if you mean, intelligent, compassionate, non-differential respecting those who earned it…or person of color…then yes. People who know their worth engender tremendous envy.
12:05 PM - Nov 29, 2023 (Edited)
Amy Magnus
A
I prefer this platform to all others right now. I’m curious about how ads will affect the experience. They could enhance the experience but I’m disheartened by how ad services completely overtake other platforms.

It’s way too much distraction, aggressively subplanting why I’m in these spaces.
12:04 PM - Nov 29, 2023
Ericlo
A
#The1619Project
Chapter 1, DEMOCRACY by Nikole Hannah-Jones
Pg 32
"If the formerly enslaved and their descendants became educated, if we thrived in the jobs white people did, if we excelled in the sciences and arts, then the entire rationale for how this nation had allowed slavery would collapse."
12:00 PM - Nov 29, 2023
Kinzie Mat
A
In response to Ericlo.
Ding Ding DING.
The most apt use of this quote from this fantastic book that I’ve used myself before, but my goodness: you HIT IT, Sir!♥️
12:10 PM - Nov 29, 2023 (Edited)
TriXteR Phillips
A
Their underestimation will be their downfall.
11:58 AM - Nov 29, 2023
Lipsticktraces
B
So much better.
11:55 AM - Nov 29, 2023
Char
A
I hate that Black folks need to work significantly harder and be significantly better just to keep pace with their white counterparts. It's such bullshit. Like, get with the times, whitey.
11:45 AM - Nov 29, 2023
Randy Resnick
A
That's exactly what's happened to music for the past 60 years or so!
11:43 AM - Nov 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}