Seth Zowader
A
thread 1/5
#MichaelJackson Starting my day with THE greatest! Here is "Keep The Faith" Amazing vocal performances, fantastic production. This one gets you motivated for sure! #Love #Music
09:57 AM - Nov 30, 2023
Seth Zowader
A
thread 2/5
This album has a very special place in my heart. I was living in New York, working for a music publishing company. I was out taking care of an errand and got home to find a message on my answering machine. When I played it back, the call was from Bruce Swedien's wife calling on his behalf.
04:23 PM - Dec 07, 2023
Seth Zowader
A
thread 3/5
The message explained that a specific person had recommended me to be a MIDI programmer for a new album and to call back when I could. I called back, and found out that the job had been given to someone else. The job would have been for this album which to this day thrills me.
04:24 PM - Dec 07, 2023
Seth Zowader
A
thread 4/5
While I was disappointed I didn't get the job, I continued to "keep the faith" and have had some amazing experiences along the way so far! Imagine if we would have had mobile phones then like we do today! I may have posted something completely different.
04:26 PM - Dec 07, 2023
Seth Zowader
A
thread 5/5
Lastly, I have never ever done a thread for socal media anywhere. I am not great with writing. Music? Audio? You want me. Lyrics ? Hire someone else.
IT IS SO EASY TO DO A THREAD HERE! Thank you @Spoutible !!!!
04:27 PM - Dec 07, 2023 (Edited)