Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
thread 1/2
Please tell me how to react to my calling my therapist in hysterics crying so hard that I felt compelled to email her that it was actually me crying because I was sure I was inaudible in the voicemail.. I have not been able to have session in one month to date, I have never once asked her to call me
10:44 AM - Nov 30, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
thread 2/2
outside of a session and she responds with " Unfortunately, I will not be able to meet with you before our 6 pm session.. In the interim feel free to contact some f*cking crisis message board.. Is it me being overwrought or is she a terrible therapist..? Seriously, I need outside unfiltered answers
10:44 AM - Nov 30, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
But quite another to add on the "in the interim if you feel the need you can always reach to some crisis message board.." that was my breaking point.. It was callous and unnecessary in my view..
But that's just me.. I am a deeply sensitive man..
In response to Angela Baker.
07:02 PM - Nov 30, 2023
Angela Baker
A
In response to Pierson Tyler-Leonard.
Yes. I think I sounded a bit insensitive in my reply. I am sorry. Are you doing ok now? I would probably not call a hotline either myself. And I would feel abandoned.
04:39 AM - Dec 01, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
My dear, no worries, but you just showed me more concern in this response then my therapist did in hers.. Which is why I got rid of her.. And for the record it was not even a hotline she was throwing over for it was some type of texting board as she proposed it to me a Crisis texting messaging boar
03:59 PM - Dec 02, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
I literally have never been so upset in my life over anything asI have been over my friend's murder and for her to dismiss and diminish my pain into something I can just apparently shoot a text or two to strangers in the universe to help me get thru was beyond insensitive..
04:01 PM - Dec 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}