Christopher Bouzy
A
I understand your wait-and-see posture. However, people using a platform, disappearing, and returning is common for new platforms. How long did it take you before you used Twitter regularly? It took me years, and the same is true with me using Facebook. People like you are the heart of Spoutible.
Bun the Franky @ZomBunnyFrank
I will get excited when they are still here in a month or two, unlike all the other accounts that showed up here, threw up a spout or five, and then disappeared.
01:23 PM - Dec 01, 2023
04:25 PM - Dec 01, 2023
Harry Kaufman
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Time warp, first used twitter regularly, quit Zucker's trolls and BOT's twitter became useful for 3-5 years , then when the diamond mine, esoteric decided to make platform mangoed, also esoteric. When one is satiated with nonsense, time to find green pastures, Long Rein "Spoutible" Kudos, Chris.
01:00 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Elektra 🖖
A
NGL, it’s been a minute since I’ve been active on DKos but since they’re on my favorite platform now (finally), I’m gonna have to visit them more. I’m elektra there too btw.
05:37 PM - Dec 01, 2023
Carol Nelson
A
I started out slowly here. Now it's my only social network.
05:15 PM - Dec 01, 2023
darryl
A
At this point why the heck is anyone on Twitter ?
05:08 PM - Dec 01, 2023
Jaya Stanley
A
In response to darryl.
Drama!
09:30 PM - Dec 01, 2023
Michael Oakes
A
In response to darryl.
Up to the minute sports coverage is the only reason I still visit there.
10:38 PM - Dec 01, 2023
MEAction NOW
A
I opened my 🐦 account years before I actually started using it using it...

The good thing is that they are here and have claimed a handle! Now, help them build a following.
05:00 PM - Dec 01, 2023
Bun the Franky
A
It's a really good point, and hopefully some of those that popped in here and faded will come back. It's cool to see DK here, we will see if it sticks! 😁
04:43 PM - Dec 01, 2023
Read aBannedBook
A
This is completely anecdotal, but I get the sense that people, non bluecheck, who opened an account in February and haven't been active are coming back to it now. I say this based on new follows.
04:31 PM - Dec 01, 2023
Carol Butler
A
In response to Read aBannedBook.
Only this is like the third time I've returned.
09:33 PM - Dec 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}