Tomi T Ahonen Not Guilty On 34 Counts
A
With all that said, I want to post this reply I received on Spoutible from Isa Lee Wolf. This response showed ME where my joke was prone to be misunderstood, but then causing pain to those who already are victims of Trump, Trumpism & Maga. I do not want any such pain. Thank you Isa for telling me

This spout was deleted.

04:26 PM - Dec 01, 2023
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Not Guilty On 34 Counts.
While I am glad it helped you to see how hurtful and inappropriate your post was, I want to be clear, I am not more OK with it if it was "hair based" or because your playing around with people's names "just happened" to create one that carried both misogyny and homophobia. The best way to thank me
04:38 PM - Dec 01, 2023
A
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
As to jokes about names in general, that I am quite likely to continue to do - but I cannot guess which name comes up next. Obviously Lady Gaga/Lady Gag joke will never return, rest assured. I did remember reading someone react to 'Lady G' about Sen Graham offending some - and I stopped using it too
04:43 PM - Dec 01, 2023
A
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
So that was not me using Lady G that time (I had occasionally used it, I preferred Leningrad Lindsey) but the moment I understood some will find that term offensive, I stopped using it myself too. But I wanted to thank you in public, you made me understand, this joke caused pain to some victims.
04:45 PM - Dec 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}