Jasmine Crockett
A
thread 1/3
I’m so much better in my advocacy of others than I am for myself… with that being said, in 10 days or less, we will know the date of the special election for NY 3.

1) the election will take place 70-80 days after the above-listed date.
05:16 PM - Dec 01, 2023
Jasmine Crockett
A
thread 2/3
2) here’s my ask… there will be no other congressional elections taking place during that time… I’m guessing. Just as the entire country was invested in him being expelled, let’s not think this can’t happen again.
Jasmine Crockett
A
thread 3/3
3) I’m asking each of you to donate your time and/or your money to assist a candidate running in the special election. FYI: just like the Justins in Tennessee, theoretically, George Santos, can run to finish his term 🤷🏽‍♀️. Let’s all pitch in & help NY3!
Bandele Ganiyu
B
In response to Jasmine Crockett.
Rep. Crockett,
Have you read this article re: Texas Border? https://www.wired.com/stor...
11:32 AM - Feb 09, 2024
2PupsMommy
A
So proud of you for what you said during the hearing!! I hope your constituents appreciate the leader they have in you!! I'm stuck in AZ & we don't really have representation here any more. I'm thankful for people like you who call it like it is. Refreshing change of pace in DC. God bless you!
11:21 AM - Jan 11, 2024
bfstrgazer
A
Thank You for Ardently and Truthfully Representing The American People! 👏🏾🇺🇲🔥🤗🗳️☑️
11:17 AM - Jan 11, 2024
Jacquelyn G.
A
Lady, you are FIRE! I watched your statement to the GQP in the hearing and was in awe! Well done and I’m so glad you are there to call them on their mess!
10:21 AM - Jan 11, 2024
soSeyChelles
A
thank you for being there! You make us prouder than ever!
02:01 AM - Jan 11, 2024
Carol Glynn
B
TY for being you! I wish you were my congresswoman! I'm stuck with a deaf (never listens) GOP fascist. Blue dot in red-led MO. This state legislature in corrupt with impunity. I've been here for over 20 yrs. I have NO voice & had no options. Always vote Democrat.
10:34 AM - Dec 03, 2023
Jacqueline Wallace
A
In response to Carol Glynn.
You’re one of the most committed, persistent people in this country. A hero. Sometimes it’s not about the results but the integrity and the witness. Blessings
09:29 PM - Dec 12, 2023
MeiMei
A
Suozzi is talking about running (again), never been super impressed w him in all his roles he’s played on Long Island. But he’s got name recognition, and likely will bring in donors. Please look into D’Esposito, he’s another crook. He knew what was up w Santos st the start.
11:26 AM - Dec 02, 2023
BigMommaLurka
A
In response to MeiMei.
That's why he was adamant about Santos.. deflection, deflection, deflection.
Unfortunately, D'Esposito is my problem. Dems didn't have to lose Long Island as badly as we did.
12:56 PM - Dec 02, 2023
VP Wilson
A
Thank you
09:03 AM - Dec 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}