Christopher Bouzy
A
Thank you, and we did it with a laughable budget compared to our competitors. The investments from the Spoutiple community will give us the resources needed to improve and grow Spoutible. We have a public roadmap and a closely held roadmap; you ain't seen nothing yet. 🤐🙂
Anton Brakhage @Anton_Brakhage
I've never seen a social media site become this good, this fast, and update this quickly. No one can ever say Mr. Bouzy and team haven't given it everything they have.
#Spoutible #BouzyWins
02:10 AM - Dec 02, 2023
06:57 AM - Dec 02, 2023
Book Club
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
The budget is laughing. 😂🤣🤣
10:44 AM - Dec 02, 2023
HereWe GoAgain
A
This my happy place!
07:40 AM - Dec 02, 2023
DrFran Babcock
A
I have tried them all, and Spoutible has all the bells and whistles. Why don't people know about it more?
Usually word of mouth works for stuff like this...it worked for Discord...what can we do to help?
Serious question.
07:27 AM - Dec 02, 2023
Jess McCrosky
A
In response to DrFran Babcock.
IMHO, people like discord, not necessarily the site but the disagreement and negative energy it creates. And people aren't going to get away with a lot of trash on Spoutible, which means it's appeal will have some limitation. And that is why I'm here!
09:26 AM - Dec 03, 2023
Casey Wagner
A
If you ever need work-from-home moderators, I bet there's an army of Spoutible regulars happy to squish trolls for a stipend :D
07:17 AM - Dec 02, 2023
Vee a lot of everything Happened
A
I am grateful for having a safe website to come to and have a community to interact with that I know are genuine. I am also grateful to have folks that are serious about helping to save our democracy. I owe all my gratitude and thanks to you Mr. Bouzy for being a domain owner who actually cares.
07:13 AM - Dec 02, 2023
Blue Democrat
B
In response to Vee a lot of everything Happened.
Well said!
07:16 AM - Dec 02, 2023
Lipsticktraces
B
Hungry for more.
07:08 AM - Dec 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}