Bob - Garden is Life
A
thread 1/5
Amy passed on last night at age 13. Please, no sorrow or condolences. I'm a believer in celebrating the time we had together. We breed Boston Terriers, but not in volume. 2 litters per year max. Amy was one we bred and she never knew a day away from us in her life. She was a good egg.
04:25 PM - Dec 02, 2023
Bob - Garden is Life
A
thread 2/5
Amy was going to show, but she had a misshapen vertebra that was potentially genetic. So we spayed her and kept her as a pet. She always took it upon herself to be the lead babysitter for puppies we raised. She would run them hard outside. She was their combat instructor. Pups raised in a pack will
Bob - Garden is Life
A
thread 3/5
be taught how to take care of themselves and Amy was our #1 teacher. She taught them their doggie manners. e.g. don't walk up to one of your packmates and try to steal their chewtoy. She also showed pups the warm spots outdoors when there was snow on the ground but the sun was shining.
Bob - Garden is Life
A
thread 4/5
Amy was beloved by all our dogs she helped raise. She was a second mother to most of them. Last night was a normal night for her. I grilled steak and she got a couple bites when I was prepping dinner, per normal. She could still catch things out of the air.
Bob - Garden is Life
A
thread 5/5
She had been slowing down recently and last night she went outside and she didn't come back in. We found her laying in her favorite spot in the yard and she had already gone and there was no sign she struggled. Really, you can't ask for much more than that. She was a magnificent member of the family

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}