Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 1/5
Abi had a very successful trip to the vet today. He's healthy as a horse. He does have a slight ear infection. I've got to do 2 drops in each ear once a day for 10 days. It won't be easy on my own but is doable. The nurse and the vet both couldn't get enough of Abi and he showed off.
05:12 PM - Dec 02, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 2/5
He's 16 pounds. The doc says he's not overweight, she can still feel his ribs with little pressure, but I should try to get him to completely empty his bowl before refilling it. She also said limit treats, and that using treats that also promoted mouth health and good breath was fine.
05:14 PM - Dec 02, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 3/5
She said there's a little tartar on his back teeth but the snacks will help with that as well. We talked about boundaries and discipline. She said the spray bottle is a perfectly acceptable form of cat discipline. She also said, "good luck, cats hate boundaries." So I may just be SOL.
05:16 PM - Dec 02, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 4/5
But I will keep spritzing his ass.

Both the nurse and vet thought Pat and were a married couple. He also paid for the visit (I didn't ask and was prepared to do it myself), which came out to $208. Without meds it would've been $160. The cat café also sent over all his records for vet care.
05:19 PM - Dec 02, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 5/5
I take him back in 2 weeks to check on his ears. If all is well there then we're good until his yearly comes up, as long as he doesn't get sick or something. So Abi has himself a vet's office. Here are some of today's photos.
05:24 PM - Dec 02, 2023
Dane Pereslete
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
You take care of Abi! Even if his attitude still needs some adjustment, he is an outright cutie pie!! 😻😻
09:15 PM - Dec 02, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Dane Pereslete.
He is really cute. This is how he gets away with so much. I think we're going to be fine, even with the boundaries. He's a cat, there will always be boundaries issues.
10:12 PM - Dec 02, 2023
Maria OLeary
A
Adorable, glad he’s fine!
06:46 PM - Dec 02, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Maria OLeary.
I'm glad too. And despite the cost, I'm glad I'm being proactive with his medical care. When my finances clear up, I'll be getting pet insurance.
10:12 PM - Dec 02, 2023

Only followers of this user (CarolineCalcote) can see their posts

Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Caroline Calcote.
Thank you ☺️
06:44 PM - Dec 02, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
Ha! He knows how to get attention! Glad to hear he's doing well.
05:20 PM - Dec 02, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
He does! They kept telling him how handsome he was while petting him. He practically licked his tongue out at me while getting loved on.
05:26 PM - Dec 02, 2023