Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
First, plenty of white families get helped by charities. Second, I hope this is fake. Third, I'm exhausted and disgusted.
Vaughn Cooper @Vcooper51
Someone exposed that Moms for Liberty 4th annual ‘whites only’ toy drive. There is a funky blend of word smithing and imagery segregation in this message.
04:57 PM - Dec 02, 2023
05:32 PM - Dec 02, 2023
hmmwrites (Heather's version)
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
Please tell me this isn't a real thing.
It's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen.
The entitlement that just seeps out of this... wow.
05:55 PM - Dec 02, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to hmmwrites (Heather's version).
I hope it isn't but wouldn't be shocked if it was.
06:39 PM - Dec 02, 2023
Lisse (she/her)
A
Statistically, any agency that is giving out anything to “everyone” is giving it out mostly to White families because they are the majority. This is the reason why other drives exclusively for BBIMP and marginalized communities, even started. So they are bold faced liars.
05:51 PM - Dec 02, 2023
Myra Faye Turner
A
I thought the same thing. I went to the website and it's real. The website is even worse. I didn't hang around long but what I saw was disgusting.
05:38 PM - Dec 02, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Myra Faye Turner.
Oh good God. I mean in today's environment , I'm not shocked it's real. So terrible though.
06:43 PM - Dec 02, 2023
Ellen Leigh
A
Same. I have never ever heard of any charity that turned away white families in need. Bullshit. They are making this up to AGAIN exclude others, and also to center themselves in pity like all narcissistic bullies do.
05:37 PM - Dec 02, 2023
Joon Bugg
A
It's real.
05:35 PM - Dec 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}