Craig Wiesner
A
My father was one of the last Jewish people at Dachau, an American soldier guarding Nazis on trial for war crimes. People need to know what happened in the Holocaust and banning MAUS erases my father, me, and the 6 million Jews who were slaughtered.
Read aBannedBook @RetiredLibrarian
10:04 PM - Apr 23, 2023
05:36 PM - Dec 02, 2023
Jack Spatz
A
In response to Craig Wiesner.
It's a great series. Highly recommend everyone purchase and read. There's the story of Art's father's and mother's experience during Holocaust and the meta-story of his relationship with his father as he gathers that story from him.
02:00 AM - Dec 03, 2023
Connie Hewitt
A
I'm saddened and HORRIFIED that the ugly, fascist minority now has the power to erase and rewrite history. How is that this is being allowed to happen?
Clearly THEY want THAT history to repeat.
Why are we not stopping this in it its track?
05:45 PM - Dec 02, 2023
Craig Wiesner
A
In response to Connie Hewitt.
Publishers, authors, librarians, bookstore owners (like me), parents, teachers, so many people are fighting back. Kids across the country can now get free e-Library cards from other states to read books banned where they live. They're trying to bury us. They forget that we're seeds!
09:01 PM - Dec 02, 2023
Auntie CC .
A
Maus was a powerful series and should be mandatory reading for everyone. The graphics were amazing, too.
05:38 PM - Dec 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}