Christopher Bouzy
A
A few weeks ago, I recorded an impromptu podcast, and I said I would always be honest about Democrats' chances. I think Ted Cruz is vulnerable, and the right candidate can beat him. People are rooting for Colin Allred, and he is a great guy, but he will lose to Ted Cruz.
09:04 AM - Dec 03, 2023 (Edited)
Regina
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I hope the party listens to you!
07:55 PM - Dec 03, 2023
Ray Mitchell
A
Chris. Did you have a recording regarding Cruz/Allred? I'm an outsider, but interested in that race. What are your reasons for pessimism about Allred? Are there fundamentals that he can't overcome?
10:49 AM - Dec 03, 2023
Karen Monroy
A
Thank you!!: BS punditry is a large reason folks loose faith & tune out. Remember BETO? Compassionate & capable but lost by significant margins AND sucked up available $ private and Democratic caucus for a ‘was never going to win’ I felt like a sucker learning after the donations it was doomed.
09:37 AM - Dec 03, 2023
SLS StickFigure
A
In response to Karen Monroy.
It would appear that BS punditry has an agenda.
09:51 AM - Dec 03, 2023
Go Dems 2024
A
Who’s the best candidate?
09:27 AM - Dec 03, 2023
Nancy D
A
Beto’s loss really demonstrated to me how fucked up TX really is. My niece is in Austin and she warned me. @repjasmine would be a strong contender but I believe she feels she’s not ready for that. I don’t blame her, seems like a toxic environment. Ann Richards is rolling in her grave.
09:22 AM - Dec 03, 2023
Karen Monroy
A
In response to Nancy D.
And there is the element of the party blessing to run -my Texas folks (who volunteered for Beto) saw the ‘anointed’ one in play “it’s my turn to run for something” and it unsurprisingly turned them off.
09:41 AM - Dec 03, 2023
Becky Helton
A
So, is Roland Gutierrez the better candidate? I don't know much about either one.
09:11 AM - Dec 03, 2023
darryl
A
Those folks from San Antonio may be good candidates. Sisneros ?
09:08 AM - Dec 03, 2023
LH Grant
A
In response to darryl.
At this point, the Cisneros brothers would far better serve the State by joining Beto in his now launched major voter registration drive.
03:00 PM - Dec 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}