fe3 Christopher Bouzy on Spoutible
Christopher Bouzy
A
On Twitter, I suggested @repjasmine because the model I use to predict races shows her narrowly beating Cruz. I ran the numbers several times, and she won by under a point each time. I ran the numbers on the other candidates, and they all lost by at least 2 points.
darryl @fortypercent
Those folks from San Antonio may be good candidates. Sisneros ?
09:08 AM - Dec 03, 2023
09:18 AM - Dec 03, 2023
Harmony
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Oh my gosh. I fucking love Rep Jasmine Crockett.
She is powerful and funny.
Rep. Jasmine Crockett (D-TX): "There are our national secrets, looks like in the shitter to me" - YouTube

U.S. Rep. Jasmine Crockett (D-TX) calls out the Republican hypocrisy of accusing President Joe Biden of crimes while ignoring former President Donald Trump's...

02:51 PM - Dec 03, 2023
Mary Cole
A
So we need oddsshark.com for politics? Hmmmm.
02:51 PM - Dec 03, 2023
Tania King
A
I saw that she downplayed herself on the site. She doesn't think a she can win again as a freshman.
12:59 PM - Dec 03, 2023
Harmony
A
In response to Tania King.
I remember a freshman Senator run for POTUS. At first I didn't think a first term Senator could win but he did and he was amazing. I hope she runs but I will respect her decision.
02:56 PM - Dec 03, 2023
Diana Vaniotis
A
Agreed! Crocket brings the receipts to Congressional hearings, is smart, funny and charismatic. Allred is a nice guy, but to beat Cruz you need someone with fire. Is there any one approaching her for the run?
11:28 AM - Dec 03, 2023