Christopher Bouzy
A
How is Spoutible threading not reliable? If you are trying to create a thread within a thread, Spoutible doesn't and never will support that. If you want to create a thread based on someone else's spout, then start with a quoted spout, and then proceed to create a thread.
Blair Houghton @BlairHoughton
Spoutible threading is not reliable... @cbouzy
02:20 AM - Dec 04, 2023
03:12 AM - Dec 04, 2023
Liz
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I have no issues with it now. But when I was first trying…it was a little challenging.
Thx Chris, for this space/place, and the picture of the cutie MiniMe Chris post ☺️💐
06:22 AM - Dec 04, 2023
Carol Etta Kelso
A
Disregard; figured it out🙂
04:34 AM - Dec 04, 2023
Carol Etta Kelso
A
Like the new threading options🙂
I'm trying to do one now. Having trouble with text distribution per page andbeing able to easily correct it; then when I was ready to post, the thread only retained 2 pages instead of the 4 that was all of the text. Fix?
04:26 AM - Dec 04, 2023
Blair Houghton
A
I don't mean numbered threads but reply chains. Many times I can't navigate all the way back; the app goes back 1 or 2 spouts then dead-ends. The in-reply-to links, if they're included, may link to a user instead of their spout. Sometimes replies disappear below a spout, and then sometimes reappear.
04:23 AM - Dec 04, 2023
Blair Houghton
A
In response to Blair Houghton.
Also, I've noticed content disappearing in my notifications. The notification will be there but won't show anything but the respondent's name and that they liked it or replied. This after I saw the content there just a moment before.
04:26 AM - Dec 04, 2023
Deb Prothero
A
It's not working every time. The glitch is that occasionally you can paste in a thread that might be 5 or 6 spouts but it only publishes the first one. What I do when this happens is delete and try again. It's glitchy.
03:21 AM - Dec 04, 2023
Asch Fair
A
In response to Deb Prothero.
He went over that. It’s not meant to be used with copy/paste. Auto threading is meant to be typed. If you want to copy/paste a thread you’ll have to manually add the next thread spout box
08:19 AM - Dec 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}