Only followers of this user (FruitFacedFruitKace) can see their posts

Carol Glynn
B
In response to ManKillah Fruitface.
Best thread I've read all week! TY, for this, so many need this message.
07:14 AM - Mar 25, 2024
Thee NW F#@&ing Magpie
A
So many people miss this b/c we want to be seen as moral, when what we need to do is to support each other when needed, and stay in our lanes otherwise.
02:41 PM - Mar 04, 2024
Carol Lovely
A
It is infuriating to hear ignorant people who go on about what life is like for any minority, in their biased opinion. Hard not to bop them one.
09:28 AM - Dec 05, 2023
Mary S
A
People who aren't pagan don't get to tell pagans what anti-pagan bigotry is, right?
Wish I'd thought of that one sooner. Might have made the past 20 years easier (or harder, maybe?) if I'd used that argument.
01:01 AM - Dec 05, 2023
SLS StickFigure
A
I was thinking earlier while working on my damn veggie juice how it fucking pisses me off that assholes are always getting up into everyone else's business when it has absolutely nothing to with their OWN lives. The entire abortion issue was based on that obnoxious premise! So many issues are now!
03:52 PM - Dec 04, 2023
Karen Monroy
A
A massive casualty of modernity: opinions come out of my mouth therefore I am.
02:02 PM - Dec 04, 2023
ChrisADED
A
In response to Karen Monroy.
Or maybe more succinctly: 'I tweet therefore I am'?
03:54 AM - Dec 05, 2023

Only followers of this user (MaryPocrnic) can see their posts

Sneaky Burrito
A
I am reminded of the time I came across a blog post from a small company defending the retention of the word "g*psy" in their company name despite it being considered a racial slur. The company owner said she asked her Black friend if it was OK and the Black friend didn't have a problem w/it.

SMH.
11:18 AM - Dec 04, 2023
J.W. Sutton, Jr. (he/him)
A
In response to Sneaky Burrito.
Why would you ask a Black person if g*psy is a slur? They are (as far as I am aware) unrelated minorities. You can’t expect every marginalized person to understand the circumstances of every other marginalized group. We don’t have the educational systems for that.
11:47 AM - Dec 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}