King Lavender-licous
A
thread 1/4
At some point in my life I decided to challenge my own masculinity.

I purposely chose Lavender as my new favorite color. My bonnet has flowers all over it! I drink cocktails w/o shame because they fucking taste good!

Sucking down nasty liquor because "what would the homies think?" Gtfoh!
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn @fibonaccigirl
This is exactly how much this country hates women & girls.
01:53 PM - Dec 04, 2023
03:04 PM - Dec 04, 2023
King Lavender-licous
A
thread 2/4
My son wanted to paint his nails after seeing his sister's get done. So fucking what? He loves action figures but we don't discourage him when he plays with the Disney princesses, actually, we do because he breaks everything! 😆
03:07 PM - Dec 04, 2023 (Edited)
King Lavender-licous
A
thread 3/4
Even though I never really comfortably fit in the " masculinity suit" I tried wear it. I thought it was the wardrobe I was limited to. It's funny because the artist in me rebelled against all the physical and metaphorical black, gray, and brown.

Fashion made me want to explore more style.
03:30 PM - Dec 04, 2023
King Lavender-licous
A
thread 4/4
When I became more self aware and self confident I decided to be me and not a "man".

And it speaks to why I don't have a lot of cishet male close friends. "Men" are mean spirited with A LOT of emotional hangups.

That world is exhausting!
03:33 PM - Dec 04, 2023 (Edited)
Thee NW Mankiller Magpie
A
In response to King Lavender-licous.
Yes to all of this!

The world would be full of beauty and love if we could break out of those little prisons and be free. How could people not want that?
04:35 PM - Dec 04, 2023
King Lavender-licous
A
In response to Thee NW Mankiller Magpie.
Judgment, acceptance
04:37 PM - Dec 04, 2023
Al Gray
A
Mixed drinks are awesome. I never really thought about being masculine. I only drink rum straight because I don't have anything to mix it with.
03:47 PM - Dec 04, 2023
hmmwrites (Heather's version)
A
Yes!! to fruity mixed drinks, destructive Disney princess play, and purple in all its glorious shades! And even more yes!!! to growth and understanding and challenging the ridiculous norms that often trap us!
03:32 PM - Dec 04, 2023
⚾️Dane Pereslete⚾️
A
The most important lessons we should impart to our kids are: hurt no one, and be your best most glorious self!
03:27 PM - Dec 04, 2023
Thee NW Mankiller Magpie
A
In response to ⚾️Dane Pereslete⚾️.
04:33 PM - Dec 04, 2023
violet flame16
A
Love that about you King👑💜 Sensitivity is neither masculine nor feminine. Kindness isn’t either; artistry, intelligence etc etc etc 🙃
03:22 PM - Dec 04, 2023 (Edited)
King Lavender-licous
A
In response to violet flame16.
😘
03:22 PM - Dec 04, 2023

Only followers of this user (CarolineCalcote) can see their posts

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}