Mama Ezekiel
A
#dailypicturetheme #search
My daughter and I enjoy searching for painted rocks. Here are some rocks that I've painted. I had fun hiding them for other people to find! #paintedrocks #painting #craft #hobby #rocks
09:32 PM - Dec 04, 2023
Jean M
A
In response to Mama Ezekiel.
They are gorgeous. I particularly like the trees and the night sky.
07:08 PM - Feb 07, 2024
Mama Ezekiel
A
In response to Jean M.
Thank you! ❤️
07:09 PM - Feb 07, 2024
Anne Fitzpatrick
A
These are beautiful & unique; they show great creativity & it's lovely that you share this hobby with your daughter & make the whole thing a generous gift of surprise. You embody #BeMoreKind #welldone
https://youtu.be/VwtAjv04p...
Frank Turner - Be More Kind (Visualiser) - YouTube

Frank Turner - Be More Kind (Visualiser)New album No Man’s Land out now. Available on deluxe vinyl, CD, in exclusive merch bundles & to stream/download — htt...

10:46 PM - Dec 04, 2023
Mama Ezekiel
A
In response to Anne Fitzpatrick.
That is beautiful. ❤️ Thank you so much! 🥰
05:20 AM - Dec 05, 2023
hmmwrites (Heather's version)
A
What beautiful little worlds you've created! I'm sure people are utterly charmed to find these out and about - I would be!
10:32 PM - Dec 04, 2023
Mama Ezekiel
A
In response to hmmwrites (Heather's version).
Thanks so much! ❤️ We always get so happy whenever we find a rock, so we wanted to join in the fun and leave our rocks around, too! I've had a pretty heavy purse on some of our adventures because I'm the one carrying them all! 😅
05:19 AM - Dec 05, 2023
Danalibrariana
A
Beautiful - both the rocks and the idea. Imagine how much joy people get when they find them! ❤️
10:11 PM - Dec 04, 2023
Mama Ezekiel
A
In response to Danalibrariana.
Thank you so much! 🥰 We always got so happy whenever we were out on adventures and found a rock, so we figured we'd join in the fun, too. 😊
05:17 AM - Dec 05, 2023
Lisse (she/her)
A
You’re wowing me again, Mama! Tell your daughter she’s got a big fan!
09:56 PM - Dec 04, 2023
Mama Ezekiel
A
In response to Lisse (she/her).
Thank you from the both of us!🥰
05:15 AM - Dec 05, 2023
Trish
A
These are fantastic! I would LOVE to sell them in my shop! If you are ever interested in wholesaling them, please let me know. 😃
09:56 PM - Dec 04, 2023
Mama Ezekiel
A
In response to Trish.
Thank you! ❤️ I don't paint much anymore, as rocks aren't so easy to find in my part of PEI. I smuggled these rocks back with me when I was visiting my family in Newfoundland.😁 But I am planning on moving back there to be closer to them next year, so I should have a better supply of rocks then!
05:12 AM - Dec 05, 2023
Happy4uu&u
A
You are incredibly and profusely talented. The rocks are the perfect size and shape for your painting vision.

I also have to mention @Myles_Away enjoy the same favourite rock painting interest.

This is truly beautiful. I wish ypu continued joy sharing such fun and beauty in your craft.
09:43 PM - Dec 04, 2023
Mama Ezekiel
A
In response to Happy4uu&u.
Thank you so much! ❤️ I've seen some of Myles' rocks that he has posted! He does amazing work!
05:10 AM - Dec 05, 2023
Paulette Hawkins
A
Oh, I love the dark stars one. They're all lovely, but that one is my favorite.
09:40 PM - Dec 04, 2023
Mama Ezekiel
A
In response to Paulette Hawkins.
Thank you so much! ❤️ I painted that one on a day when I was missing my dad. He's an amateur astronomer, and when I lived at home, we'd watch Star Trek together, so anything to do with space reminds me of him. 🙂
05:09 AM - Dec 05, 2023
Debbie Blair
A
Beautiful work! ❤️
09:36 PM - Dec 04, 2023
Mama Ezekiel
A
In response to Debbie Blair.
Thank you!🥰
09:37 PM - Dec 04, 2023

Only followers of this user (CarolineCalcote) can see their posts

Mama Ezekiel
A
In response to Caroline C.
Thank you! 🥰 I'm not much of an artist, but I had a lot of fun painting them! That ghost rock sounds adorable!
09:36 PM - Dec 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}