Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/4
You are entitled to your opinion, but you are not going to call me or my team antisemitic. I was attacked for weeks on Twitter and received death threats for defending the victims of 10/7 and speaking out against antisemitism when many in my position didn't. So, what you stated is false.
M Briatack @MBriatack
Spoutible has an antisemitism problem, not just from users, but from the team behind the scenes. Several users have been reported for antisemitic posts and they still have the posts up and are still active. Spouts that are racist and homophobic get dealt with fast. Anti- Jewish posts? Not so much.
09:09 PM - Dec 04, 2023
10:26 PM - Dec 04, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/4
People on this platform have strong feelings about the Israel-Hamas conflict, and there have been contentious debates. We have suspended people calling for the eradication of Jews, and we have suspended people calling for the eradication of innocent Palestinian civilians.
10:31 PM - Dec 04, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 3/4
We also monitor accounts that get close to the line. We try to find a balance, allowing people to have those serious, heated discussions while providing a safe environment. We do our best to be consistent with how we moderate, but it is not always a clear-cut situation.
10:37 PM - Dec 04, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 4/4
And I will be the first to admit we will not always catch everything; it's impossible. We could have a team of 1000 people and all the best AI tools, and toxic garbage will slip through the cracks. What we are committed to is trying to remove as much as possible.
10:42 PM - Dec 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}