Miss Angie Cuz I Said So
A
With the holidays coming and the stress that can come along with it, I want to share the difference between #Men and #Women and how they present during a #HeartAttack It can be very different. Time is of the essence. Get medical attention immediately. 💜♾️
https://pin.it/6D5Mmil
08:18 AM - Dec 06, 2023
Josef Konrad
A
In response to Miss Angie Cuz I Said So.
Thanks for calling this out and noting that symptoms can vary wildly. Mine was not a traditional movie heart attack. I was overcome with debilitating nausea and cold sweats one afternoon, nothing like I ever experienced before, and found out I had a heart attack a week later. Listen to your body!
08:28 AM - Dec 06, 2023
Sheilah Hayden
A
In response to Josef Konrad.
Mine was a traditional heart attack: A band across my chest tightening, left arm numb, etc. After I couldn't go to work for 3 days, I finally went to the doctor where, SURPRISE, the EKG showed that shit. Funniest part - I actually went to the doc because my hip was killing me! Listen to your body!
09:00 AM - Dec 06, 2023
Josef Konrad
A
Guilty. I ignored the nausea. I went to the hospital after removing a heavy cooler from a high shelf that did something to my arm and back. The pain prevented me from sleeping. It was completely unrelated. The discovery of my heart attack was a fluke due to a good doctor's diligence/questions.
In response to Sheilah Hayden.
09:18 AM - Dec 06, 2023