Indigo
A
#PrinceHarry 's lawyer, #ShaheedFatimaKC , read an exerpt from his written witness statement in court today, the third and final day of the three-day hearing to reinstate his and his family's UK security. A ruling is expected at a later date. #PrinceHarryVsBritishGovernment
01:02 PM - Dec 07, 2023
Space Violet
A
In response to Indigo.
But would he ever be able to trust that security if it were reinstated? Unless he could pick his own team....
06:39 PM - Dec 07, 2023
angela dedeng
A
In response to Indigo.
I bet Prince Harry had never in his wildest dreams thought that his family would ever sacrifice him to the two most beastly institutions in the country. I sometimes wonder what goes through his head concerning everything that has happened to him, Meghan, and kids.
04:12 PM - Dec 07, 2023
WOKE /saying NO to polls
A
In response to angela dedeng.
I think Harry knew from an early age how the RF thought of him, the spare.
I also think he had no idea how bigoted and malicious the RF and BM would be towards his wife and children.
I lay the blame at the feet of his late grandmother, Elizabeth, Queen of the UK. She had the power to stop it.
12:01 PM - Dec 08, 2023
LaJuan Woodland
A
In response to angela dedeng.
I'm sure a lot of sorrow and betrayal. No one talks about or writes about how they betrayed him when they didn't support publicly his wife and baby. We squaddies get it though. We hope our many positive actions show him the Love he certainly deserves.
11:30 PM - Dec 08, 2023