Diana
A
Seriously side-eyeing anyone who's out here shilling for Liz Cheney like Democrats need to be giving her props for...what exactly?

She didn't actively try to overthrow the government. Cool, I guess.
04:22 PM - Dec 07, 2023 (Edited)
FalconWarthog 96
B
In response to Diana.
Always remember one thing about Liz Cheney..... she's a Republican. Never forget that because it says everything about her.
02:23 PM - Dec 08, 2023
You can’t handle the truth ( EX R )
B
In response to Diana.
In here interviews she states she will “Do whatever it takes to make sure P01135809 is not elected”.

But when point blank asked it that means she will vote for Biden her answer is well let’s see who is the nominee.

But she won’t do that. As the song goes.
💙✌🏻
10:48 PM - Dec 07, 2023
Diana
A
In response to You can’t handle the truth ( EX R ).
It's giving Larry Hogan.
10:49 PM - Dec 07, 2023
Trust No One, Inc.
A
In response to Diana.
Didn't Lizzy C. try to protect her girl Ginni T. from some J6 smoke? This is what I have for those 2...
10:12 PM - Dec 07, 2023
Patricia Catherine Andrews
A
In response to Diana.
I'm old enough to remember who her father is: the WMD himself, Dick Cheney. And as they say, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
06:43 PM - Dec 07, 2023
Jason Ginsburg
A
In response to Diana.
Don't have to love her, but I have to respect that she basically ended her political career and gave up a lifetime safe seat in Congress to sound the alarm *to her fellow Republicans* about Trump.
04:26 PM - Dec 07, 2023
Staycie Francisco
A
In response to Jason Ginsburg.
I agree with you Jason. I respect anyone, regardless of their party, who doesn’t tow the line and does what is necessary to protect the constitution. She & Adam Kinzinger went against the tide and lost their seats. I don’t need to agree with everything a person believes in to have respect for them.
08:22 AM - Dec 08, 2023
Alexander Nevrmind
B
In response to Jason Ginsburg.
Seems to me that most Republicans were in on it..
05:43 PM - Feb 16, 2024
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}