Diana
A
Seriously side-eyeing anyone who's out here shilling for Liz Cheney like Democrats need to be giving her props for...what exactly?

She didn't actively try to overthrow the government. Cool, I guess.
04:22 PM - Dec 07, 2023 (Edited)
Jason Ginsburg
A
In response to Diana.
Don't have to love her, but I have to respect that she basically ended her political career and gave up a lifetime safe seat in Congress to sound the alarm *to her fellow Republicans* about Trump.
04:26 PM - Dec 07, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
She did one good thing once when TFG was safety out of office and she saw an opportunity to become the new face of the GOP. She's still a Tea Party Wyoming Republican who will use the Constitution and the pet SCOTUS to steal the rest of our rights. Not yours of course you are a white guy
In response to Jason Ginsburg.
05:09 PM - Dec 07, 2023
Jason Ginsburg
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
She has done more than one good thing, and she is no way the "new face of the GOP," which still belongs firmly to Trump.
05:29 PM - Dec 07, 2023
Ground Control
A
Ha! The minute he dies or goes to prison, that's the end of the cult. And all those Republicans who left in fear or disgust will use the vacuum to take back control. Cheney is well-poised to be their leader at that stage.
05:38 PM - Dec 07, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
I will bet ypu $100 she runs in 2028 and wins because of folks like you giving her a pass
06:37 PM - Dec 07, 2023
Ground Control
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
05:24 PM - Dec 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}