Ronald Alexander
A
The cruelty is the point. They have no policies other than cruelty and kissing the MORON's ass. That's it

Travis County judge tearfully granted Kate Cox permission to obtain emergency abortion — and Ken Paxton immediately threatened the three hospitals where her doctor has admitting privileges:
07:52 PM - Dec 07, 2023
T. Naught
A
In response to Ronald Alexander.
special place in hell for this paxton guy
08:10 PM - Dec 07, 2023
Ronald Alexander
A
In response to T. Naught.
The devil doesn't want these bastards because after all 🎵Devils just want to have fun🎶
08:24 PM - Dec 07, 2023
Mia W
A
If the woman chose to leave Rexas to obtain the abortion, I’ve no doubt this cretin would arrest her at the airport and prosecute her and her husband. Makes absolutely no sense to force her to carry this child to term.
07:59 PM - Dec 07, 2023
Ronald Alexander
A
In response to Mia W.
Doubt no more. From my understanding MAGA/GQP every insult I can think of is still an improvement in describing them, is passing laws to prevent women from escaping to New Mexico. Not Mexico New Mexico
08:20 PM - Dec 07, 2023
Dan Tansky
A
Get out of Texas! Walk if you have to. Get out of there!!
07:55 PM - Dec 07, 2023
Ronald Alexander
A
In response to Dan Tansky.
Naw I wouldn't run because Oklahoma is no better. It's best to stay and fight because these places are not MAGA/GQP strongholds they are non-voting states due to several things. GOTV and change will happen
08:23 PM - Dec 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}