Diana
A
Seriously side-eyeing anyone who's out here shilling for Liz Cheney like Democrats need to be giving her props for...what exactly?

She didn't actively try to overthrow the government. Cool, I guess.
04:22 PM - Dec 07, 2023 (Edited)
Jason Ginsburg
A
In response to Diana.
Don't have to love her, but I have to respect that she basically ended her political career and gave up a lifetime safe seat in Congress to sound the alarm *to her fellow Republicans* about Trump.
04:26 PM - Dec 07, 2023
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Jason Ginsburg.
It was a calculated move for this exact moment so people like you would ignore what she actually supports and her real record and pretend she's some kind of hero for doing the bare minimum.

She didn't "give up her career" she bet on being the new face of the same old party.
05:28 PM - Dec 07, 2023
Vos Orbis Designs
A
I think she also did it for some quid pro quo to give the commission some more legitimacy (bipartisanship!) in exchange for not going after the funders of the Jan. 6th Insurrection...
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
11:47 PM - Dec 07, 2023
Vos Orbis Designs
A
In response to Vos Orbis Designs.
I mean, seriously: Does ANYBODY really believe that DJT shelled out to get all those cultists (and the various militia groups) there?
11:49 PM - Dec 07, 2023
IMO
A
LOL!
11:53 PM - Dec 07, 2023
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
That's definitely possible, given no one mentioned Ginni Thomas.
11:49 PM - Dec 07, 2023
Vos Orbis Designs
A
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
To quote the now-immortal Gilbert Gottfried as Iago the Parrot: "Oh, WHAT A SURPRISE!"
11:52 PM - Dec 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}