Christopher Bouzy
A
Tell me one thing you hate about Spoutible. Be as brutal as possible.
01:05 PM - Dec 09, 2023
Barbara Edelman
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
i don’t hate anything. i do find the “only followers of so&so can see this spout” annoying. ok. cool. but i don’t need to know that.
10:34 AM - Dec 21, 2023
Jason Hay
A
I guess the only thing I “hate” is still not having keyword muting.
Let us enter a list of terms we wish to avoid and spouts or comments containing them will never appear in any of our feeds.
08:18 AM - Dec 21, 2023
Michael Osborn
A
I want the Gun Violence Archive to post here, every day.
11:28 AM - Dec 15, 2023
VergeClub
A
I have a definite this time: that popup images have to be closed by using the x at upper right corner, instead of using the backarrow.
What I 'hate' is that if I intuitively use the backarrow, the popup remains, but the thread I'm reading goes away. I get caught out by this several times a week.
08:36 AM - Dec 12, 2023
Abstracts by Nancy/fbook
A
What I hate about Spoutible is that it doesn't have a feature ( button ) for easy sharing / posting videos, photos or posts to & from other platforms like instagram, fb, twitter have .... It would really help improve Spoutible if this feature were added ! Tia ♡
04:21 PM - Dec 11, 2023
C King
A
Good morning! It would be great if there was a button to show a spout was seen only. It feels odd giving a ❤️ when it is a tragedy or something news related.
Thank you for #Spoutible ! You and your team are awesome! 🐳💙🐳💙🐳💙🐳💙🐳💙🐳💙🐳💙🐳💙🐳
06:52 AM - Dec 11, 2023
Rich Roman
A
The notification page. I’d like to see notifications grouped together, instead of each one separately. For example, for one Spout it would all likes together instead of separately.

Basically how twitter does it would be awesome to see
12:03 AM - Dec 11, 2023
dylanshivak
A
I forgot not having automatic Dark/Light mode in the iOS app.
10:42 PM - Dec 10, 2023
Carole Tyler
A
"Delete all notification"

instead of

"Delete all notifications"

____
You asked for brutal :D
09:27 PM - Dec 10, 2023
Gopheritall
A
Navigation continues to be extremely disruptive to my experience. I want to be on here more but I have not figured out how to keep from resetting back to the same few posts. It has made it very hard to browse and find content and people to follow.

I believe in the mission but usage is just hard.
08:54 PM - Dec 10, 2023
Gopheritall
A
In response to Gopheritall.
I will give an example.

I am on Android phone and my eyes are not a young as they used to be. When I see an image I often click on it to zoom in. When I am done I hit my Android back button. I expect it to close the image. Instead it backs up the post behind the image w/o closing the image.
09:08 PM - Dec 10, 2023
Stevens
A
Spoutible is not a sharing option on my Android phone. I can share content from the web, or any URL, Substack, a Netflix link, etc. to Facebook, Post, etc., but Spoutible is not one of the app options.
08:35 PM - Dec 10, 2023
Kamakazie Bear
A
In response to Stevens.
Seconded
09:30 PM - Dec 10, 2023

Only followers of this user (Seamoura) can see their posts

dylanshivak
A
All comments from the iOS app:

- No swipe to go back (back button on top right? wtf?)
- The bottom navigation bar doesn’t have enough padding around the Home bar on iPhones (attached pic).
- The glacial pace of app updates.
11:56 AM - Dec 10, 2023
INTJohn
A
❤️ ing a story about a massacre in the West Bank isn't appropriate. It’d be nice if we could select other symbols like 😁😂😱😡 etc.
11:09 AM - Dec 10, 2023
ChrisADED
A
In response to INTJohn.
Rather than 'face' emoticons, I'd suggest☝️(a lot of people already use this in Replies to indicate agreement / reinforcement) and maybe a fist-bump emoji (to indicate solidarity).
10:27 PM - Dec 10, 2023
Richard Head
A
Even tho you said one thing, I am going to add one smqll thing only because it's an annoyance, and not a "hate" thing...

The Word Cloud is still not staying within the site format. See attached photo.
Samsung Fold 5 running the most current version of Android.
10:55 AM - Dec 10, 2023
Marcy H
A
In response to Richard Head.
I haven’t been seeing it at all for…don’t really remember how long. I did a search and this spout is what came up.
05:54 PM - Dec 10, 2023
Kevin O’Neill
A
It’s hard to search for people or know who to follow. Maybe that’s because a lot of writers and columnists I follow, or followed, on Twitter aren’t here yet.
10:26 AM - Dec 10, 2023
Steve Emanuelson
A
So few elements respond to my "mouse wheel click" to open a new browser tab. Too often I must navigate to a separate view at the risk of losing where I was in my TL. Being able to open a new tab would address this.
09:45 AM - Dec 10, 2023
Vicki with an eye
A
Hate? Nothing❣️But, I would love to see an OCR function for memes to add Alt text for the longer quotes. Also ... I would love to have account names with emojies, like "Vicki with an 👁 💙🇺🇦💛" but they disappear with a "?" for each. So Im 'Vicki with an eye' oops. You said one...😉
09:07 AM - Dec 10, 2023 (Edited)
Ken Jones 🐬
A
In response to Vicki with an eye.
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
11:04 AM - Dec 10, 2023
Rick Pollock
A
I hate that if you click on a persons profile, the title on the webpage changes to that persons name. Even after you go back to the timeline. (If viewing in a browser on a desktop)
05:09 AM - Dec 10, 2023
Veronica
A
Hate that I’m unable to copy and paste a link to a spout. Ever! Used to be able to until a few months ago.
03:33 AM - Dec 10, 2023
GRANDma isn't Right
A
I don't "hate" anything.
but would like a feature to see what people you follow follow you back.
02:29 AM - Dec 10, 2023
violet flame16
A
I really hate that I can't get the "Disable Gif Auto Play" to work. Especially when there are multiple fast action gifs- then i just log out. Sometimes it's effective for awhile then back to auto play.
But I love many things about Spoutible.
02:26 AM - Dec 10, 2023 (Edited)
Mats Eof
A
When I open up an image, I want that to count as a navigation, so I can hit the back button to close it.

Now I first click back. Then realize it doesn't work and click the X. But since the app has navigated back, I've lost context.
02:17 AM - Dec 10, 2023
Julianne Olds
A
In response to Mats Eof.
^ nicely put .... I have to move my thumb too far for this. I now feel lazy !!
06:31 AM - Dec 10, 2023
J Leep
A
In response to Mats Eof.
I second this. 👏🏾👏🏾
09:24 AM - Dec 10, 2023
Zaya Rose ⛧
A
Wish there was a way to delete notifications individually with an option for ALL. Sometimes I can't respond to a reply right away so have to keep all the notif in queue then scroll through again to find the one I want to comment on
01:45 AM - Dec 10, 2023
Peggy Stuart #FirstWave
A
I hate that I’m so addicted to #Spoutible that it cuts into my other daily activities. 🙄 No way to fix it, though.
01:44 AM - Dec 10, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
Well, "hate" would be a bit strong, but when I view notifications, every time I click on one to respond (follow someone back, etc), then I have to go back to the top of the list again. It would be great if the site could somehow remember where I was in my notifications while reviewing them.
01:38 AM - Dec 10, 2023
Peter G Mitchell 😎
A
"Assuming" that the Followers and Following lists are pulled from a (hidden from mortals) file, it would be fun to be able to sort other than LIFO (with the most recent on top).

Perhaps we could sort by order that we've followed. FIFO!

Or... by those who haven't followed back / unfollowed.
01:25 AM - Dec 10, 2023
Shogan and the Star Wars Cats
A
In response to Peter G Mitchell 😎.
Yes, or we run the risk of follower LIFO obsolescence! 😁 (Sorry, I’ll see myself out now)
09:04 AM - Dec 10, 2023
Bianca B. Machado
A
Ok, I've got another one (app only, Android version): when I try to close a maximized photo with the back button and not only does the photo not close, but instead the entire timeline refreshes 😡 dammit!
12:43 AM - Dec 10, 2023
ChrisADED
A
Ghostifications, AND lack of a specific indicator that a new notification is in the 'Mentions', 'Quotes' or 'Verified' tab.
10:49 PM - Dec 09, 2023
Creatrix Lestrange
A
Same spout over and over back to back on the timeline
10:24 PM - Dec 09, 2023
Ken Jones 🐬
A
In response to Creatrix Lestrange.
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
10:29 PM - Dec 09, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}