Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/2
There is no proper etiquette for quote spouting or the use of hashtags. We have spent months creating tools to make blocking and muting people as simple as two clicks. Use these tools when someone is being annoying.
03:33 PM - Dec 10, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/2
Moreover, to be 100% transparent, several of the users upset about hashtags have been reported by other users for "dogpiling" and "harassment." We are all adults here; please just enjoy the platform and stop making an issue out of small things that can be solved with a block or mute. Thank you.
03:33 PM - Dec 10, 2023
SueinAZ
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Exactly me talking to my grandkids…
“Just ignore him/her/them. It’s not worth an argument.”
Or
“Just walk away. They’ll stop talking.”
11:50 AM - Dec 11, 2023
Lipsticktraces
B
11:40 AM - Dec 11, 2023
River Jai
A
I wonder if a temporary time-out feature might be possible future feature.

Bring able to mute someone for a shorter set amount of time (3 days, a week, a month) would be nice when someone we normally enjoy goes on a high volume joke bender. I don't want to forget the mute, but breaks are nice.
12:48 AM - Dec 11, 2023
Dan Reeser
A
Enjoy the relative peace and calm of this site. If griping about stolen quotes and subjugation of splashes is the limit of the drama, things are good. I would rather be here than on a site where my spout is next to an ad for fascists. #stolensplashes
04:31 PM - Dec 10, 2023
Dragon Waker
A
In response to Dan Reeser.
Not to mention the hate speech over and over and over.😱
09:51 AM - Dec 11, 2023
Claudia Citro
A
I believe that being in charge of Spoutible will make you a better parent when your child is a teenager.
03:39 PM - Dec 10, 2023
Michael J Sheridan
A
In response to Claudia Citro.
If we don't kill him with high blood pressure and ulcers first.
04:00 PM - Dec 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}