Joyce Vance
A
Interested in keeping the republic? I'm a fan of making sure we all have the facts at our disposal so we can make up our own minds about where we stand on the issues. Sign up for my Substack Newsletter here, it's free: https://joycevance.substac...
11:19 AM - Mar 03, 2023
John Haakenson
A
In response to Joyce Vance.
Very good article Joyce. Unfortunately for us all, the cancer runs deep in too many of our important institutions. Law enforcement and the military need to get serious about this, but I don’t think they will. I don’t know what can be done.
05:50 PM - Aug 09, 2023
Mike C
A
There's been no accountability for law enforcement or secret service involved with 1/6, Scant reporting on this subject too. Thanks
04:08 PM - Jul 30, 2023
rossqsmith
A
I no longer have questions about whether significant numbers of the FBI, DoD and Secret Service are fascist supporters of #TraitorTrump . It's abundantly clear they are. The only question is whether they will ever be fired, investigated & prosecuted, which seems highly unlikely at this point in time.
02:03 PM - Mar 05, 2023
Teresa Tackett
A
Thanks for keeping us informed and for joining Spoutible 😊
04:46 PM - Mar 03, 2023
George Carlin Was Right
A
He's a card carrying member of the Federalist Society, that's all you need to know. He knows where all of the domestic terrorism danger is coming from, but his cronies do not want to see far right white males to face consequences because they are politically aligned.
01:37 PM - Mar 03, 2023
TD. Wllms
B
The trust issues now seen within the FBI, DOJ and likely the CIA are extremely concerning... I'm sure all other agencies as well... the extremist creep is massive it seems and should be a big of concern to our security and democracy.... as well personal privacy.
The U.S. is not secure.
12:46 PM - Mar 03, 2023
Crotchity Geezer
A
Been there, done that…and glad I did and very glad you’re here!
12:44 PM - Mar 03, 2023
Shira Turrentine
A
It leads me to believe Wray is compromised. Too many coincidences & missed leads. Why didn't Wray figure out top national security agent wasn't an honest agent dealing with Russian investigation involving US-sanctioned Oleg Deripaska? Seems like Wray was more worried about his own career.
11:53 AM - Mar 03, 2023
Laura Marlin
A
I enjoy your newsletter each and every day! How is the chicken coop coming along?
11:22 AM - Mar 03, 2023
Jon Pessah
A
One of the best legal minds on the news. She gives her unvarnished analysis and opinion, whether it follows the storyline of the msnbc host or not.
11:22 AM - Mar 03, 2023
OneOfTheSmiths
A
Thank you ma'am for all you do to bring clarity to the issues that face the people. 👏🏿👏👏🏻👍🍻
11:21 AM - Mar 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}