Dom Dotta
A
$2.89 a gallon today in SWFL. But as always I’m not hearing anyone I know talk about it. Dems have a serious messaging problem.
08:59 AM - Dec 11, 2023
DMA Anderson
A
In response to Dom Dotta.
Maybe the price of gas, or even the economy in general, isn't a talking point that motivates Dem voters, per their data. (Anymore than it motivates the Republican base, despite constant attempts to falsely frame it as so.)

We're in a democracy-ending cultural war. Dems def are talking about that.
11:52 AM - Dec 11, 2023
J.D. Cunegan
A
Is it a Dems' messaging problem, or a media-doesn't-want-Dems-to-succeed problem?

Because those are two very different things.
11:44 AM - Dec 11, 2023
Jean Curren
A
It’s still $3.-something at all the gas stations around me. I’m in SE Pennsylvania.
11:35 AM - Dec 11, 2023
Democracy!Equality! Equity!Compassion!
A
YOU are the Dem messaging. Media won’t do it, because their corporate owners like their tax breaks. Speak up to everyone you know!
11:28 AM - Dec 11, 2023
Dom Dotta
A
In response to Democracy!Equality! Equity!Compassion!.
Trust me I do. I been shouting it out on every platform. If they won’t represent us fairly and honestly then we need to speak out for ourselves. The media ain’t gonna save us. We need to save ourselves
11:30 AM - Dec 11, 2023
Trish
A
$2.79 at my Tampa Bay area Costco. The local Spectrum news channel mentioned the drop in gas prices, but national MSM only talk about and interview republicans.
11:22 AM - Dec 11, 2023 (Edited)
Dom Dotta
A
In response to Trish.
I remember hearing about gas prices non stop. Joe Biden “I did that” stickers everywhere. But now. Crickets…
11:24 AM - Dec 11, 2023
Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
You can’t hear a Dem talk about it if the media doesn’t amplify it.
It’s not a Dem messaging problem, it’s a corporate media problem.
09:59 AM - Dec 11, 2023
Dom Dotta
A
In response to Woke/Saying NO to polls.
I agree, it’s almost as if these media companies want Trump back so they can have their Golden Goose that made so many people hate watch the news every damn day to see what other bullshit the Orange Messiah had to say. I’m so fucking sick of it.
11:15 AM - Dec 11, 2023
Chairman of Tortured Department
A
I think you guys have a legacy media problem who are pro GOP because of the owners
09:01 AM - Dec 11, 2023
Dom Dotta
A
In response to Chairman of Tortured Department.
I hate it here
09:04 AM - Dec 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}